Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 14th, 2011, 12:59 AM

solomani is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Card storage?

How do you guys store your cards? I stick my units into those fishing tackle boxes which kind of leaves the cards homeless.

Thanks.
Old September 14th, 2011, 02:03 AM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Card storage?

I use a plastic CD storage box that I got at the Container Store. I keep individual cards in plastic CD sleeves so this works out great.

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old September 14th, 2011, 03:28 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have all my cards in a baggie, which I keep in an old plastic K'Nex tub with my figures, order markers and dice.
Old September 14th, 2011, 08:12 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I have one of these small bins for each general (can get them at Wal*Mart for a couple bucks each).

http://www.sterilite.com/SelectProdu...=249&section=1

I also use these sleeves from SleeveTown (yep they fit in the bin sleeved).

http://www.sleevetown.com/plastic-cd-sleeves.shtml (2nd one listed)

-insert signature here-
Old September 14th, 2011, 08:23 AM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

I have a 208 page CD carrying folder (with a zipper) that holds 4 cards per side. Each slot will hold multiple cards (so all my stinger cards go in one slot). If you leave out the Marvel cards, but add Samuel Brown, that happens to be 208 official cards.....
Old September 14th, 2011, 08:52 AM

solomani is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Great ideas all, thanks! I like the CD carrying folder. Will grab one.
Old September 14th, 2011, 10:26 AM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

I also use a CD carrying folder at home but when taking them out to play with friends I have this USB cable case made by Manhattan. The USB cable is attached to the computer so I used the case for my HS card.
Old September 14th, 2011, 10:42 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Have got sleeves from HouseMouseGames, eBay user stowoodbury, and that came with a large craigslist order, but just ordered the Snap-N-Store CD Storage Box from TigerDirect.
Old September 14th, 2011, 12:13 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Lots of threads on this .... here is one with the same title:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...t=card+storage

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old September 14th, 2011, 01:34 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Of course, you could order a set of trading card sized cards from me and store them much more easily. Just sayin.
Old September 14th, 2011, 01:37 PM

vikinglad knows what's in an order marker vikinglad knows what's in an order marker

I keep mine in a CD flip folder with a zipper on it too. It works really well. It is red and black, and I superglued a HeroScape logo I cut out from an expansion package on the front. Looks pretty official.

I am thinking about trying to buy single sheets that hold 4 CDs apiece and can go in a three-ring binder. Then I could have one binder with all of my cards and printed reference material, rulebooks, etc.
Old September 14th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I use Shieldcrusher's cards, and have them in little sleeves with the color of each general inside a storage box for each army, Ill take a picture of them soon.

Now I also want to get a CD Sleeve binder for my official cards Great idea guys!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion