Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old February 8th, 2012, 12:45 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
WotC is sold out of all HeroScape

Because our FAREWELL SALE has been so successful, I tried to order more HeroScape from WotC yesterday and, to my dismay, they are sold out of EVERYTHING. What a shock!!!

I don't know how much inventory Wizards had to begin with, or how much is sitting in distributors' warehouses like Alliance, but WotC is "tapped out". Very sad day, indeed.

In other threads, we've discussed on what day HeroScape really ended. In my opinion, it was yesterday.
Old February 8th, 2012, 12:50 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: WotC is sold out of all HeroScape

Sad day indeed. I am also sad to hear that you can't make the purchases you want to. Thank you again for all you have and continue to do for us Sandra.
Old February 8th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Well, either they sold a bunch of Heroscape at that time, or they didn't have much left to sell off in the first place.

Either way, it's suprising.
Old February 8th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Auggie bought up a ton of inventory too.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old February 8th, 2012, 02:15 PM

Gryfalia is surprisingly tart

Oh, I bought a bunch of it, and I know that at least one of the 2 large distributors didn't buy that much from them. Alliance might have, since they seem to still have all of it. Wait, I just checked Alliance and they are already also out of some of this clearance stuff, so who knows?
Old February 8th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

I bet Weirdscaper bought out the rest of it...

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old February 11th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My inventory of new heroscape is already down to about 1/3 of what it used to be. I will be cutting it down to about half of what it is now before ordering anything else for it also. if I order anything else. It is a good thing that Games Workshop products are doing so well here to pick up the slack and Redakai is gaining popularity.
Old February 15th, 2012, 11:44 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

And so buying official 'Scape ends......

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old February 18th, 2012, 07:07 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
And so buying official 'Scape ends......
... except for those willing to be taken advantage of on eBay.
Old February 18th, 2012, 07:30 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Its still got to sell out at the distributor level before stores can't get it anymore. And I expect to hear reports of the odd heroes/groks pack or Orms ad FLGS for years.

Last edited by Hogg; February 18th, 2012 at 08:21 PM.
Old February 18th, 2012, 09:32 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

This has renewed my hate of WotC.

I guess it had to happen sooner or later though...
Old February 18th, 2012, 09:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heroscape will never end.

All this ends is the period in which WotC and Hasbro profited off of it. The treasures the fans reaped and continue to reap show no signs of even slowing down.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News