Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 15th, 2010, 10:29 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
The Book of Green Goblin

The Book of Green Goblin

C3G MARVEL PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 1
THE LAW AND THE LAWLESS

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Fantastic Forces set.
Its model number and name are #061-063 / Green Goblin.
Its model number and name are #201 / Norman Osborn.

Character Bio – Neglected as a child and recreating a similar situation as a single parent, industrialist Norman Osborn’s desire to create a strength-enhancing formula literally blew up in his face. Although the explosion greatly increased his strength, stamina, agility, and intelligence, it drove him insane. He develops the persona of the Green Goblin, modeling it after a childhood monster he feared when his father abandoned him in a mansion to “toughen him up.”

As the Green Goblin, Osborn directs numerous criminals and schemes in an attempt to control the criminal underworld. He is foiled so frequently by “Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man,” that Osborn makes it his personal mission to rid the world of the wallcrawler once and for all.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: When Green Goblin uses his Pumpkin Bomb Special Attack, is it an adjacent attack, or a non-adjacent attack?
  • A: If Green Goblin ends his move adjacent to the targeted figure, it is an adjacent attack; if he does not, then it is not an adjacent attack.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 05:52 PM. Reason: png
Old July 15th, 2010, 10:34 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Green Goblin - Brainstorming Phase

NAME = GREEN GOBLIN
SECRET IDENTITY = NORMAN OSBORN

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PSYCHOPATH
PERSONALITY = INSANE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 230

PUMPKIN BOMB SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
After moving with the Flying special power, you may choose a figure to attack that Green Goblin passed over this turn. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by the Pumpkin Bomb Special Attack. Roll 4 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Green Goblin can be affected by his own Pumpkin Bomb Special Attack. After using Pumpkin Bomb Special Attack, Green Goblin may move up to 4 spaces and attack with his normal attack.

GOBLIN GLIDER
When Green Goblin defends against a normal attack from a non-adjacent figure without the Flying or Stealth Flying special power, 1 shield will block all damage. When Green Goblin starts to fly he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 5th, 2014 at 01:02 AM.
Old July 15th, 2010, 10:35 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

fixed

Old July 16th, 2010, 12:46 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Alright, I just adore the Green Goblin, so, I'm kinda gonna dig myself into this thread...

One thing I think would be thematic - if not entirely necessary - would be some sort of Spider-Man-centric ability. I mean, the Goblin is a lot like the Joker in that he's dedicated his entire life to destroying Peter Parker (well sometimes, at least; I supposed it depends on the medium/who's writing him). Since Joker got his Batman power, I think Goblin could use one.

In addition, I think his Pumpkin Bomb ability could use some jazzing up. One of my favorite aspects of the Goblin is that he has all sorts of different bombs - some explosive, some gas, some that flash and suddenly turn everyone into skeltons, that sort of thing. Maybe add some sort of modifier - on a roll of 1-11, there's no additional power; 12-14 is a flash bomb (removes Order Markers), 15-17 is gas bomb (lowers defense), 18-20 has some other sort of power; negating defensive abilities, maybe? I dunno - just thinking out loud.

Otherwise, though, love 'im. I think adding a power or two (to give him a slight edge over Spidey; he's always depicted as being his greatest threat and such) would be good, but I like the serum, I like the way he "drops" his bombs, it's very flavorful.
Old July 16th, 2010, 01:26 AM
Business Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Alright, I just adore the Green Goblin, so, I'm kinda gonna dig myself into this thread...

One thing I think would be thematic - if not entirely necessary - would be some sort of Spider-Man-centric ability. I mean, the Goblin is a lot like the Joker in that he's dedicated his entire life to destroying Peter Parker (well sometimes, at least; I supposed it depends on the medium/who's writing him). Since Joker got his Batman power, I think Goblin could use one.

In addition, I think his Pumpkin Bomb ability could use some jazzing up. One of my favorite aspects of the Goblin is that he has all sorts of different bombs - some explosive, some gas, some that flash and suddenly turn everyone into skeltons, that sort of thing. Maybe add some sort of modifier - on a roll of 1-11, there's no additional power; 12-14 is a flash bomb (removes Order Markers), 15-17 is gas bomb (lowers defense), 18-20 has some other sort of power; negating defensive abilities, maybe? I dunno - just thinking out loud.

Otherwise, though, love 'im. I think adding a power or two (to give him a slight edge over Spidey; he's always depicted as being his greatest threat and such) would be good, but I like the serum, I like the way he "drops" his bombs, it's very flavorful.
I thought about having different types of Pumpkin Bombs, but felt that all that text explaining how each bomb's effects worked would make it so that it was the only power on the card.

He did have the one type of Pumpkin Bomb though that neutralized Spider-Man's Spidey Sense. Maybe something that subtracts from Spidey's 20-sided die roll? That might be just what we need.

ARCH-NEMESIS
Whenever Spider-Man rolls for Spidey-Sense after an attack from Green Goblin, subtract X from the roll.

I would be OK with losing Stealth Flying for that.

Last edited by SirGalahad; July 16th, 2010 at 01:31 AM.
Old July 16th, 2010, 01:32 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
He did have the one type of Pumpkin Bomb though that neutralized Spider-Man's Spidey Sense. Maybe something that subtracts from Spidey's 20-sided die roll? That might be just what we need.
I don't know anything about that, but adding the line "Spider-Man must subtract 5 from his spidey-sense roll while defending against Pumpkin Bomb Special Attack" couldn't hurt!
Old July 16th, 2010, 01:40 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

With the Pumpkin Bomb working like this (which I love!), I'd like to see his Move increased to 8 (which would match Cyprien).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 16th, 2010, 01:44 AM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
ARCH-NEMESIS
Whenever Spider-Man rolls for Spidey-Sense after an attack from Green Goblin, subtract X from the roll.
If X equals 3, you might just have a winner. That would bring him in line with Venom, but only against GG so as not to make him gamebreaking. Very cool and thematic custom BTW, SirG.
Old July 16th, 2010, 01:55 AM
Business Casual

Sorry, since I haven't done this in the new format before, I forgot about the rules for Brainstorming.

Everybody feel free to make one post with any/all ideas about the figure (any of his stats, powers, background photo -- really, anything).

I'll stay out of the way until everybody who wants to has had a chance to throw out his or her ideas.

Thanks in advance for all your great ideas.

Old July 16th, 2010, 02:01 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Do I have to be part of the Comics Customs team to suggest ideas?

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old July 16th, 2010, 02:05 AM
Business Casual

No, because this is a community design thread.

Old July 16th, 2010, 02:09 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Okay, thanks.

I personally think he shouldn't have Stealth Flying, and just have a normal Flying logo. Other than that, I think he should have some form of anti-Spidey power, possibly part of Pumpkin Bomb. Awesome card though!

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library