Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 12th, 2006, 05:40 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
bad news for 12/16. my boys are in Kyuki-Do and have white/yellow belt testing this Saturday afternoon. no telling how long it will last.

Joah, jdtenor, Darkspade and anyone else wanting to play, how does this Sunday sound instead?

for the next meetup (be it this Sunday or on 12/30) i was thinking about using 3 or 4 maps done by the same person. i really like the ones by Kahrma that are in the downloads section.

here are the ones i'm considering:

Spring Thaw [PDF]

Cerulean Pools [PDF]

Gate to Borg Dalr [PDF]

Ternion Shelf [PDF]
Old December 13th, 2006, 11:33 AM
Uniquest Hero and Classic Drafter 2008

Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker
Holy crap! Thanks! If you do get to play any of these some weekend, I'd love to hear what everyone thinks. Thanks again for the interest!
Old December 15th, 2006, 04:53 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
Sorry I can't make the 12/30 game, hopefully next one
Old December 26th, 2006, 09:09 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
hope everyone had a nice Christmas.

time to give this thread a bump and check the interest level for this Saturday (12/30). last chance for some Chicagoland Heroscaping in 2006!!

here are the maps created by Kahrma that i have put together and are ready and waiting in the Heroscape Room at my brother's house...

and some more pics of the larger map with the Kyries posed on it...

my son and i just finished a couple of games on the map with the bridge in the center.

man, i can see why the Einar Imperium are worth 140 points!!

so who's in? so far we are up to about 6 players. if we exceed 8 i'll have to ask for some terrain help. there's plenty of room for more players at the Heroscape House in Hoffman Estates .

check the first post of this thread for what to bring. [click here]
Old December 26th, 2006, 10:40 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Shoot!
Cannot do the 30th, as I already mentioned.

When is the first gathering of '07?

Kahrma's maps look great!
Nice work K.

Old December 26th, 2006, 11:15 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
sorry can't make it
Old December 27th, 2006, 12:23 AM
Spin Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joah
When is the first gathering of '07?
for now i'm thinking 1/13 (two weeks from this Saturday). let me know if the weekend before (1/6) or after (1/20) works better for you. i know 1/20 is better for Slade.

maybe we should do 1/6 here in Chicagoland and do 1/20 at my parent's house in Rockton, IL again. this would shave off over an hour of drive time for you and Slade on 1/20.
Old December 27th, 2006, 11:16 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
I'm open for one weekend in Jan, the rest is dedicated to rehabbing mother in-law's old house. Doesn't matter which weekend, but I don't think I'd make the Rockton one, kind of far.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 28th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Spin Master

Old December 29th, 2006, 12:48 PM
Spin Master

last call for tomorrow afternoon at around 2pm. there's plenty of room for more players (especially now since my brother cleared off some more floor space in his house )
Old January 1st, 2007, 12:55 PM
Spin Master

Saturday's game day was a light turnout (four players) but we had a "mini tourney" and GuyGG came out of the looser's bracket to win the championship.

i'll have pictures and a battle report in the next couple of days (when my website is working again.)

there were a couple interesting things to mention. for example, did you know Syvarris is a good counter for a Raelin backed Q9 ?? (right TD and GuyGG? ) or that the Tagawa Samurai can take down 7 Einar Imperium figures?

BTW, i have a conflict with Saturday 1/13 so for now i've moved then next meetup to Sunday 1/14.
Old January 4th, 2007, 01:45 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
2007-01-14 Sunday 2pm works for me and mine.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events