Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old September 16th, 2011, 02:03 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
I need scenarios... Fast.

I need scenarios for 6-8 players, or two scenarios for 3-4 players each... By tomorrow. I have no idea what kind of scenario to use, I've had nothing special in mind. It needs to be able to be constructed from:

2 (and a half) RotV
1 SotM
1 BftU
2 VW
1 TT
2 TJ
2 RttFF
2 FotA

A bit of expansion terrain.

EDIT: THIS NEEDS TO BE IN THE MAPS AND SCENARIOS SECTION, NOT MARVEL.

Last edited by elvenwizard9; September 16th, 2011 at 02:12 PM.
Old September 16th, 2011, 02:11 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: I need scenarios... Fast.

Oh... Oops. Posted it in Marvel...
Sigh...
Old September 16th, 2011, 02:33 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

You can always read the rulebook. The last pages of both the RotV and SotM have some of my favorite scenarios around. They should fit quite well into your collection.

Also: Official Scenarios

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; September 16th, 2011 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Is that fast enough for you?
Old September 16th, 2011, 02:36 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

For Official Scenarios, see All Official Maps & Scenarios which on the tabele of contents list what scenarios are for more than 2 players.

See the Warzones of Valhalla Discussion Thread and Display Thread, or peruse the 2+ master sets downloads section.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios