Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 9th, 2006, 10:07 AM

Sapper has disabled reputation
I have downloaded many maps and a handful of custom cards. So when this site gets a gallery I will try and post them. Or if anyone wants them just let me know.
Old May 9th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapper
I have downloaded many maps and a handful of custom cards. So when this site gets a gallery I will try and post them. Or if anyone wants them just let me know.
SAPPPPER! Ya!

Cool. If HQ were to stay down, I'm sure all HSHQ members could bring back most of the relevant content just from their own computers.
Old May 9th, 2006, 10:18 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapper
The maps can be added via the Add an Attachment option on posts and the images can be added via the add image to post option. Organize accordingly
Old May 9th, 2006, 10:35 AM

MacG Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
Yeah the only thing I want to bring over is my card tutorial (my big contrib.), but I think it was already lost, it's time to make a new one anyway,
I think I have one at home, CupidsArt. It has the fonts and sizes spelled out, right? I found it useful to make the first versions that I then modified to look closer to me. It's some kind of water unit, right?
Old May 9th, 2006, 11:17 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
hey Truth, nice place you got here. can't wait to start loading it up with "stuff".

thanks to all who were involved in getting this going. donation on the way...
Old May 9th, 2006, 11:56 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I'd like to see Malechi and MaxoTexas finish the Mechscape project and get it uploaded here. I love mechs, it was the Zettians and DW9K that made me want to purchase HS originally. I was looking forward to the completion of that project.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 9th, 2006, 12:05 PM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Anyone have the MetalScape prototype stuff from Japan???

Recent Games Played:
Old May 9th, 2006, 02:35 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee
ps: reaper, I still have some of those old archived threads from .net
Thanks for the offer, bunj.
Old May 9th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Heroscape Architect Extraordinaire

caravaggio is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod
And I had just finally made it to "Rising Hero" on HQ....
consider losing your "title" a blessing. now you can start over and try to moderate how much time you spend on these forums and noone will ever know you used to be such a geek and had several thousand posts on the old site!

of course, im teasing. but i was embarrassed when i broke 100 posts but am comforted by the fact that i never reached 200.
Old May 9th, 2006, 04:33 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by caravaggio
consider losing your "title" a blessing. now you can start over and try to moderate how much time you spend on these forums and noone will ever know you used to be such a geek and had several thousand posts on the old site!

Hey, Carvaggio, did you happen to notice that this new board is... white?
Old May 9th, 2006, 06:18 PM

Royalgriffin has disabled reputation
Well I'm sure glad that we regroup so fast!

Griffin: A legendary creature combining the prevelant features of a lion and an eagle.
Old May 9th, 2006, 07:16 PM
Heroscape Architect Extraordinaire

caravaggio is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod
Hey, Carvaggio, did you happen to notice that this new board is... white?
as a matter of fact, i did notice... ITS WHITE!

...ish.

its like a theme!

so clean and nice and pretty and white.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online