Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 20th, 2008, 02:59 PM

cosmosis knows what's in an order marker cosmosis knows what's in an order marker
Smile Wave 8 found at Big Box Store!!!

I just got back from a trip to Walmart, hoping to pick up the straggling Wave 4 or 3 or whatever pack that I needed... and what do I see among those packs? A fresh pack of green boosters... WAVE 8!!! I was surprised, since it took a little bit of time for wave 6 to hit us (that's the first "new" set from when I started playing... and wave 7 took very very long).

So I buy the two commons, as I'm expecting the uniques as well as AA/TJ from HouseMouse soon.

The target in the same shopping mall still had no boosters of anything, while three other Walmarts "in the area" did not have any Wave 8 (I checked these yesterday/today on my way home from work).

Oh by the way, these Walmarts are all in central NJ. The Targets here don't stock Heroscape too well. And the TRU is farther away and prices are higher anyway so I didn't look there.

Good luck to all of you in your search for wave 8!

EDIT: Sorry if this has been seen already, but I was suprised at the speed at which my walmart already got wave 8 onto the shelves, so I just posted this.

Last edited by cosmosis; June 20th, 2008 at 04:18 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales