Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old April 18th, 2008, 08:29 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Einar dragon?

Yes, let's get back on topic please. I just thought I would post this pic to motivate us to be on topic

Old April 18th, 2008, 09:02 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

You see, the thing about terms like 'occidental' is that-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Yes, let's get back on topic please. I just thought I would post this pic to motivate us to be on topic

Old April 21st, 2008, 12:55 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!

I'll just mention this link to a description of a famous book which, while controversial, explains the term pretty well, and then move on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orientalism_(book)

Sorry for my tangent, but I think it's good for people to be aware of how other people might view what they say - even if they chose to continue to say it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units