Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 9th, 2024, 11:11 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Community Prompts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Trails View Post
SPECTRAL SWARM AURA
After revealing an Order Marker on Waori, if there are no revealed Order Markers on this Army Card, you must roll the 20-sided die for each figure adjacent to Waori.
How can there possibly be no revealed OMs there, immediately after you've revealed an OM there?
Oh, good point. I was trying to say that the power can only be used on the first OM revealed on the card each round. Maybe "when revealing an Order Marker" would be better wording.
Old March 10th, 2024, 03:14 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Almost didn't get around to mine!

Took a bit of inspiration from Vydar here, picked up on the Aquatic power and made it a handle. Shrimp are known to have symbiotic relationships with many creatures in the wild and these particular ones pack a bit of a punch. If it seems a bit odd that a humanoid shrimp is 'using a pistol claw' I'd recommend looking up a really cool creature, the Pistol Shrimp

Could they be pirates? They absolutely could. I like them better as sentinels though because I don't see these guys leaving their own domain much even though they pack quite a punch.

Quote:
Name: Reef Ruffians
General: Aquilla

Species: Alpheidae
Uniqueness: Common Squad
Class: Sentinels
Personality: Wild
Size/Height: Large 6 (single base)

Life: 1
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 3
Points 75

AQUATIC HERO BONDING
After revealing an Order Marker on this Army Card and before taking a turn with the Reef Ruffians. Take a turn with a Hero you control that has the Aquatic Power.

PISTOL CLAW
Instead of attacking normally, a Reef Ruffian may choose a figure within 3 clear sight spaces and roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 11 or higher, that figure takes 1 wound.

AQUATIC
Reef Ruffians do not have to stop their movement when entering water spaces.
Old March 10th, 2024, 03:53 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks to everyone for the previous round of community prompts! Great to see all the creativity.

Prompt for March 10th 2024

Theme: Soulborgs!

Time to get mechanical. This round's prompt is anything that could possibly be a soulborg. Squads, Heroes, extra points if they slot into an existing faction. This doesn't mean they necessarily need synergy but if they are an Omnicron or a Zettian or a -tron (gladiatron/blastatron) then try to jump in on those design values and see how close you can make it feel to being a legitimate part of that faction.

This prompt is due by: Midnight (Mountain Time) on March 23rd 2024

Heroscapers that wish to be Mentioned when a Prompt goes live:
If you have a suggestion for a future prompt, please let me know via Personal Message here on the forum
Old March 10th, 2024, 05:41 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Uggernaut
Star Wars Miniatures Set:
The Force Unleashed

COLONELS X-2000
General: Valkrill
Race: Soulborg
Uniqueness: Unique Hero
Class: Marauder
Personality: Merciless
Size: Medium 5
Life: 4
Move: 5
Range: 8
Attack: 4
Defense: 5

GUIDED TASER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 2.
Before attacking normally, Colonels X-2000 may attack with Guided Taser Special Attack. When they attack with Guided Taser Special Attack, they may attack up to 4 times. Reduce the number of times they can attack by 1 for each wound marker on Colonels' X-2000 Army Card. For each wound that they inflict on an opponent's figure with Guided Taser Special Attack, that figure rolls 1 less defense die if subsequently attacked with Colonels' X-2000 normal attack this turn.

EXPENDABLE RABBLE
If Colonels X-2000 are attacked with a normal attack by an opponent's figure and receives 1 or more wounds, you may destroy a small Goblin figure that is adjacent to them to ignore any wounds Colonels X-2000 just received.

Last edited by kolakoski; March 12th, 2024 at 09:55 PM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 06:48 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

"I once knew you," says the scrap heap in the corner. You had mistaken it for the wreckage of the fallen, until it started to rise.

"I used to ˡₕᵒₐᵛₜᵉₑ you," its voices resound, somehow in perfect sync. You can't make heads or tails of its construction. You recognize components from Zettians, components from Omnicrons, components that fell out of use decades ago, and still others that you've never seen before.

"But that was a long time ago." It opens up a Cyberclaw wide, far too wide; and only once it turns to face you do you realize that's what passes for its head.

"Goodbye." Still reeling from what you've seen, from the implications posed by its malformed and mismatched body, you prove to be easy prey for the creature you had the misfortune to discover. A Soulborg made of dead Soulborgs! With a soul made of dead souls! You would just about laugh, if its jaw claws weren't tearing through your lungs.

Quote:
ZR-THETA X5005ON
Revna

Life 3
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 6
Defense 4
165 points

Soulborg | Unique Hero | Gestalt | Erratic | Huge 9 (double-spaced)

QUEGLIX HAVOC SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 7 - Special. Attack 2 + Special.
Choose a figure within 7 spaces to attack with 2 attack dice. ZR-Theta X5005on may then attack up to 2 additional times. Each attack has 3 fewer spaces of Range and rolls 1 more attack die than the previous attack. ZR-Theta X5005on can target and attack non-adjacent figures with Queglix Havoc even if it is engaged.

CYBERJAW
Before moving ZR-Theta X5005on, you may select an opponent's adjacent small or medium figure. After moving, place the chosen figure on an empty space adjacent to ZR-Theta X5005on. ZR-Theta X5005on does not receive leaving engagement attacks from the chosen figure.

DEADLY GUARD
When rolling defense dice for ZR-Theta X5005on, if it is engaged, each shield rolled counts for 1 additional block.

Here we have another one where the concept came to me as soon as I saw the prompt. Finding a sculpt with an appropriately haphazard arrangement of parts (that is not being ridden by 30 goblins) was the hardest bit.

...If you're wondering, some of the pipes on its back are gun barrels. Also, even I don't know the correct way to pronounce its mangled name.
Old March 10th, 2024, 09:13 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, this is a convenient time to be sitting on a heap of unfinished Omnicron ideas. I'll have to decide whether to pick one of the more faithful ones or go with something more experimental.
Old March 10th, 2024, 10:11 PM

SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby!

He always knew they regretted their choice. Surely death would have better than life like this.

But this was always how soulborgs were meant to be... a scientist refusing to let go of the one they loved.

And now The Elder carries that love. For that is all that is left of the ones that chose this life for him.
Old March 10th, 2024, 10:57 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Well Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post

He always knew they regretted their choice. Surely death would have better than life like this.

But this was always how soulborgs were meant to be... a scientist refusing to let go of the one they loved.

And now The Elder carries that love. For that is all that is left of the ones that chose this life for him.
I love this concept so much.

~Dysole, with a soft spot for robots so she'll have to think on this one to make sure she does it right
Old March 12th, 2024, 03:58 PM

DarthLegolas is surprisingly tart

Thoughts on...
Colonels X-200: Would be strong early game, and gradually get weaker, but can be mitigated with expendable rabble. I like that sort of self-contained synergy and would enjoy playing it. Could use a little bit of clean-up in the wording of Guided Laser. Maybe drop a few names in exchange for pronouns?

Theta: I find it hard for me to get interested in special attacks but I think this one is very cool. Getting stronger in one aspect and weaker in another as you continue to fire is very interesting. And it's tied to an awesome theme/concept. For cyberjaw, I would consider specifying "an empty SAME LEVEL adjacent space" to avoid plopping figures into lava without so much as a d20 roll. Great sculpt find!

The Elder: Very clean design and a great concept. The special abilities don't scream monk... but that's quite nitpicky and debatable. Outright unique abilities that aren't overbearing or wordy. Like I said, CLEAN

I'll be making my submission soon! Have a special ability in my head that I've wanted to glue on a figure and this is about the perfect time to do so
Old March 12th, 2024, 04:42 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLegolas View Post
Thoughts on...
Colonels X-200: Would be strong early game, and gradually get weaker, but can be mitigated with expendable rabble. I like that sort of self-contained synergy and would enjoy playing it. Could use a little bit of clean-up in the wording of Guided Laser. Maybe drop a few names in exchange for pronouns?

Couldn't decide what pronoun to use. Note the 2 pilots - and the name being a plural noun. It's Guided Taser Special Attack. See the left side launcher? That's where the special power comes from. The right side gun is for his normal attack (as I interpret the sculpt). Actually, there are so many gun barrels that its hard to see them all. Am I delusional, or is the top most Orc holding a revolver?

Last edited by kolakoski; March 12th, 2024 at 04:58 PM.
Old March 12th, 2024, 09:34 PM

DarthLegolas is surprisingly tart

I think "they" would work just fine. There's actually precedence for it in AoA. Also I think those are handlebars. Almost looks like they have the front of a motorbike fused up there; I don't see a revolver, but I can see where you're coming from. Taser DOES make more sense than laser lol
Old March 12th, 2024, 09:56 PM

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLegolas View Post
I think "they" would work just fine. There's actually precedence for it in AoA. Also I think those are handlebars. Almost looks like they have the front of a motorbike fused up there; I don't see a revolver, but I can see where you're coming from. Taser DOES make more sense than laser lol
Edited accordingly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards