Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 10th, 2012, 01:19 PM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker
Re: New Aquilla units- Ft. Einar Gen.

It would make sense, since normal Scape figures come pre-painted. But the vast supply of minis come unpainted, and often unassembled. Shame, because the unpainted ones tend to have very nice detailing. Ah well, I'll see what I can find...
Old December 10th, 2012, 01:21 PM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

And yes, I believe that's the way it works between C3G and SoV.
Old December 10th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar Gen. View Post
And yes, I believe that's the way it works between C3V and SoV.
Fixed.

Yeah, if you guys are planning on making any "offical" figures, SoV is the way you have to go.
Old December 10th, 2012, 01:38 PM

samthegoat knows what's in an order marker samthegoat knows what's in an order marker

It's a real shame that we couldn't use unpainted ones, as you're right, they are generally more detailed, but I guess that's good because most people (me included!) can't really paint them that well. And also, who would be the one to talk to when these are finished about SoV? I mean, who's the sort of applications guy?
Samthegoat

Last edited by samthegoat; December 10th, 2012 at 01:44 PM.
Old December 10th, 2012, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar Gen. View Post
And yes, I believe that's the way it works between C3V and SoV.
Fixed.

Yeah, if you guys are planning on making any "offical" figures, SoV is the way you have to go.
Lol thanks, that's what I meant to say.
Old December 10th, 2012, 02:22 PM

samthegoat knows what's in an order marker samthegoat knows what's in an order marker

Can anyone think of any good pre-painted miniatures that could fit in as a mohican? I've been searching a little while, but to no avail!
Samthegoat
Old December 10th, 2012, 05:31 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm going to run some more playtests with movement bonding. I'm gonna leave him at 120 pts because that fits perfectly with Mittens, 3x Tribe and BA.
Old December 10th, 2012, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samthegoat View Post
Can anyone think of any good pre-painted miniatures that could fit in as a mohican? I've been searching a little while, but to no avail!
Samthegoat
Same here, I'm afraid. I've spent a decent amount of time looking, and haven't found any pre-painted Native American minis. Best ones I've seen are still the ones from Reaper Miniatures.
Old December 10th, 2012, 05:43 PM

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Remember, SoV looks for figures that add some new dimensions to the game. Also going to run him with Fyorlag Spiders and Vipers. I think making his personality relentless would be good as that provides other synergy options. However, if that's too much then we can get rid of it. We really need to work out what is too much for a 120 pt hero. We may have to get rid of Warpath because with bonding that is pretty ridiculous.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0QXW576u__...Ameiko_360.jpg

This a Pathfinder mini. Not what I had in mind but it's the closest I could find.
Old December 10th, 2012, 05:49 PM

So how about trying to replace Warpath with a simple Double Attack? He'd be quite similar to Krug in that respect, who can also be bonded with. Also, cool as that Pathfinder mini is, she's most definitely Asian. Really doesn't work as a Native. And ass far as adding new dimensions, I'd say adding a combat oriented hero to the Mohicans is new enough. BA isn't exactly a central piece to an army.
Old December 10th, 2012, 06:28 PM

When you say it like that, Warpath is more themed than Double Attack. Let's keep it. Also that mini was pretty bad I know. Just a thought.
Old December 10th, 2012, 06:49 PM

Glad you like the Warpath idea.

I think she'd do decently, if she didn't have the Shamisen on her back. It's just too strictly Japanese to work on a Native.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards