Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 13th, 2019, 01:52 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Midnighter (Breathing Period)

Agent would be more interesting to me personally from a synergistic perspective, but that might just be because I like that faction more than the Vigilantes.
Looking cool!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 13th, 2019, 02:09 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here let's poll out some logistics that need established before questions of the specific mechanics and roll ranges can be established.

For Predictive Combat do you prefer:

A A penalty to rolls if foe hasn't triggered power.
B A boost to rolls if they have.

And for the trigger, do you prefer it be:

A Revealed order marker based
B Based on moving or attacking.

I feel like it is important to get these ones nailed down before we get too far into things.
Old February 13th, 2019, 02:14 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Here let's poll out some logistics that need established before questions of the specific mechanics and roll ranges can be established.

For Predictive Combat do you prefer:

A A penalty to rolls if foe hasn't triggered power.
B A boost to rolls if they have.

And for the trigger, do you prefer it be:

A Revealed order marker based
B Based on moving or attacking.

I feel like it is important to get these ones nailed down before we get too far into things.
The first one feels like different ways of saying basically the same thing so I really don't care.
The second I much prefer B since it means he always gets a boost against figures who are actually fighting - I feel like he shouldn't get the boost against Professor X rather than the Mutants he's commanding, and A could really hamstring him against OM hub builds (unless he manages to use it to assassinate Xavier, which sounds like it would be less thematic for what you're trying to achieve anyway).

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 13th, 2019, 02:28 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

1:B and 2:A 1:B because I just like the flow of it better, 2:A because I have a terrible memory and wouldn’t be able to remember which figures had moved or attacked this round. I’m generally very against memory mechanics if it can be helped.

I think if you went with OMs, it could be cool to do a stacking boost. +5 for every revealed OM on their card or something like that.
Old February 13th, 2019, 02:31 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Same boat as Nobody, 1:B and 2:A. @Lazy Orang , there is a major difference between the choices for 1. With option A, you could still roll a 20 without the boost and get the best effect. With option B, the penalty to the roll prevents the best option from being achieved without the trigger. Thematically, option B for #2 makes more sense, but gameplay-wise it's easier to track with option A, as Nobody just said.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 13th, 2019, 02:42 PM
Hard as ice

Okay, in that case for one my vote is for whichever feels most balanced and for 2 I'm still very definitely a B - it's not as though this sort of memory mechanic is new territory, it's exactly the same as Kruger.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 13th, 2019, 04:02 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

I think Vigilante might suit more, at least the Steve Orlando version

On that note, if I could find a bigger image of something from there can I propose that as comic art? Big fan of how he looked in that series and not totally sold on proposal A for the art

What's up with claymation?
Old February 13th, 2019, 04:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think I may actually have this figure if you need figure pics.

Prefer B, B, and Agent over Vigilante. Not that I know the theme here, just there is a ton of Vigilante synergy available and I'd rather not see that drive up his cost. He's already going to be a higher point figure with his powers.
Old February 13th, 2019, 04:14 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

also, B
B

Old February 13th, 2019, 04:40 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post

On that note, if I could find a bigger image of something from there can I propose that as comic art? Big fan of how he looked in that series and not totally sold on proposal A for the art
By all means, suggest away! Make sure images are at least 800x600. If you Google search, you can click on the Tools button and choose to only see images of that size or larger.

The main thing is that we want to comic art to match the miniature's outfit is possible, so I would reference the Heroclix figure to inform your search.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 13th, 2019, 05:20 PM

Old February 13th, 2019, 05:21 PM

Textless version of the first one

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library