Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

View Poll Results: What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Unsliced Bread 7 38.89%
Bread and Water 5 27.78%
Anything to Avoid Starvation 6 33.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 25th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Balantai's Customs - Iceman, Gambit & Shadowcat 4/24/09

Theracus and Brunak both have carry.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 25th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Theracus and Brunak both have carry.
Thanks, Bats. The wording on Carry for Brunak is very similar to how I have it on Shadowcat. Choose a figure, then after moving, place the figure. Anyone have any suggestions on how I might reword Phasing on Shadowcat?
Old April 25th, 2009, 01:51 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You need to pick up that 5 on Iceman's Medium 5 - I think you dropped it, lol

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 25th, 2009, 11:32 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Now that I look at it, I'd suggest just swapping sentence 1 and sentence 2 on the Phasing special. This way, you describe that Shadowcat can phase when moving. Then you'd be saying that before she moves, she may chose a friendly figure and take it with her. In my mind it flows better as a descriptive narrative.
Old April 29th, 2009, 10:12 AM

artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker

The problem with Deep Freeze Special Attack is that you're using an order
marker to remove 1 order marker the majority of the time. It's kind of not worth the risk. It's also kind of quirky that the power would work on squads if only 1 squad member was within range. Perhaps it would be more useful if it allowed for damage as well as order marker removal, or if it activated before attacking so you didn't have to wager your whole turn on it. I don't know, Iceman is a tricky character to make a custom for, because he needs a power like you've given him for order marker removal,
but how to work it in is difficult.
Visually your customs are pretty sharp, keep makin' em.

CORVUS
Old April 29th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Hey Balantai, I have been so busy with C3G, I have not had much time to check out any customs. I like your gold and blue style, as I said when we were stamping you Wolverine in the NM24. I don't have time right now to dissect everything you have here, but I did notice that STEEL SKIN on the Colossus card says " When defending against a regular attack" it should be normal attack.
Old May 19th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Balantai's Customs - Star Wars Lovers

Hey guys. Check out the link in my signature if you're a Star Wars lover. I would love to hear what you have to say.
Old May 19th, 2009, 01:59 PM

Cool stuff, Balantai, but I've got my hands full with C3G as is. Don't think I've got what it takes to be part of an ambitious Star Wars project, as much as I'm very interested in the concept.

Old May 19th, 2009, 02:26 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Balantai: Tell GreyOwl about that thread.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old May 19th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Cool stuff, Balantai, but I've got my hands full with C3G as is. Don't think I've got what it takes to be part of an ambitious Star Wars project, as much as I'm very interested in the concept.
I wouldn't expect you to take part, Bats. Just check in every time and again to say "Good work, Balantai. Love what you're doing." Otherwise, you can just reap the benefits.
Old May 19th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Balantai: Tell GreyOwl about that thread.
I PM'd him to let him know about the thread. I hope he takes a look.
Old May 19th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I saw the thread even before you PM'd me. How could I miss it? It had "Star Wars" in the subject!!!

I'm a little behind now due to work, but I hope to catch up in the next few days. Looking forward to it...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations