Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Okay, here you are. Plus a couple of other new ones. Now stop nagging!! :P

Gambit, Marvel (GreyOwl)
Dazzler, Marvel (GreyOwl)
Black Widow , Iron Widow Armor, Ultimate Marvel (GreyOwl)
Old February 18th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
I have a new Human Torch. The old one is still valid, it was my interpretation of what the official Human Torch would be like. This one is what I want him to be like.
Done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
Okay, here you are. Plus a couple of other new ones. Now stop nagging!! :P
Boo-Yah, my years of being married and listening to the wife do it has finally paid off,
Old February 18th, 2008, 07:39 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
By the way, I got the jist of the character from Ultimates v2 #4, plus I had read v1 to be familiar with the normal Black Widow. But in case I missed another issue somewhere where something dramatic happened, please let me know if the card needs any changes.
Old February 19th, 2008, 04:14 AM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
By the way, ..., please let me know if the card needs any changes.
Did you not want to make a BW and then an IW Peripheral card? LOL
Old February 19th, 2008, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoMan
Quote:
By the way, ..., please let me know if the card needs any changes.
Did you not want to make a BW and then an IW Peripheral card? LOL
Actually, I thought about it. I already have a Black Widow, but the peripheral cards were there to represent all the different functions of Iron Man's armors. There isn't enough information on the Iron Widow armor, so I don't really know what it's abilities are. Plus I only use the peripheral cards whenever there are too many abilities for the original card. For example, one of the stealth armors doesn't have a peripheral card.
Old February 19th, 2008, 08:25 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
New Customs:

Mole Man (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Moloid Warriors, Marvel (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Thing (hi1hi1hi1hi1)

Things I noticed:

-The two entries for Punisher are the same person Fank Castle is short for Francis David Castiglione
-On Puppet Master you have "Puppet Mastter" written twice.

Old February 19th, 2008, 09:25 PM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
New Customs
Done
Quote:
Things I noticed:
-The two entries for Punisher are the same person Fank Castle is short for Francis David Castiglione
-On Puppet Master you have "Puppet Mastter" written twice.
Done
Old February 21st, 2008, 03:36 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hey here's two more, I didn't include real name or universe since they are both already on the list:

Invisible Woman (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Puppet Master (hi1hi1hi1hi1)

Old February 21st, 2008, 09:44 PM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Hey here's two more, I didn't include real name or universe since they are both already on the list: Invisible Woman & Puppet Master
Added

Iron Lantern (Hal Stark) Amalgam: (PochoMan)

Iron Lantern is a fictional character by Amalgam Comics superhero, who is combination of Marvel Comics' Iron Man and DC Comics' Green Lantern.
Old February 23rd, 2008, 12:16 AM
Best Marvel Role-Player ('07 CoNny Award)

Troll Warrior is surprisingly tart
Hello again;

Mysterio (Quentin Beck) Marvel (Troll Warrior)

By the way, your list seems to have Mysterio down as Quinn Beck, rather than Quentin Beck. Just so you know.
Old February 26th, 2008, 07:26 PM

Two more:

Psycho-Man, MARVEL (hi1hi1hi1hi1)
Ramades, MARVEL (hi1hi1hi1hi1)

Psycho-Man's real name is unknown and Ramades is Ramades' real name.

And a question, is Marvel Knights different from Marvel?

Old February 26th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll Warrior
Hello again;
Mysterio (Quentin Beck) Marvel
By the way, your list seems to have Mysterio down as Quinn Beck, rather than Quentin Beck. Just so you know.
Done and Added
Quote:
Two more:

Psycho-Man
Ramades

Psycho-Man's real name is unknown and Ramades is Ramades' real name.

And a question, is Marvel Knights different from Marvel?
Done. As for Marvel and Marvel Knight, IDK what the diff with Knights is. Why?
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations