Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old January 22nd, 2019, 03:23 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The 'What Custom is This?' Thread

Hey all, I hope this will be a valuable resource to more HeroScapers than just me, so here's a new resource thread. I think it should be fairly self explanatory, just post a picture of a figure that you think you remember seeing a custom for, and let the magic of HeroScapers do the rest.

I'll also try to keep a record of figures that have been matched to their customs in this post, so I'll post the first figures above this one (or below, if you have that set that way).

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 22nd, 2019, 03:33 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The 'What Custom is This?' Thread

All right, here are the figures that prompted me to make this thread. First, I'll mention @Nomad and @obfuscatedhippo , as I would not be surprised if some of these are NWHC customs. I did scroll through them, but maybe not 100% thoroughly.

This figure I don't even remember it's name, since I've already rebased it, but I think I remember it being at one of the Everett events.

These guys I do remember the names, since I usually don't rebase little ones like this. They are, from left to right, Dark Traveler #16 of the DnD set Deathknell, Degenerate Cultist of Orcus #4 of the DnD set Against the Giants, and Doom Fist Monk #30 of the DnD set War of the Dragon Queen.

These three are in the order of most certain to least certain I've actually seen a custom of. I want to say the first one might even be C3V, but I'm probably showing off my ignorance of C3V by saying that.

Thanks in advance!

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 22nd, 2019, 03:37 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The first dragonspawn thing is an upcoming C3V figure. I'm pretty sure you won that in the Playtesting Tournament last summer.

The guy with the shield upraised is a Phantom Knight, which might explain why he looks familiar.

No idea on the other two.
Old January 22nd, 2019, 03:42 PM
On vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
The first dragonspawn thing is an upcoming C3V figure. I'm pretty sure you won that in the Playtesting Tournament last summer.

The guy with the shield upraised is a Phantom Knight, which might explain why he looks familiar.

No idea on the other two.
Thanks! That would definitely explain the familiar look... In a somewhat frustrating way. Oh well, I think he was $1 so I'm not too upset.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards