Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 10th, 2018, 12:50 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Quozl's Design Workshop

Okay... know nothing about these characters, never heard of them before, don't care about them, but that's a really cool dynamic and a pair of units I now need in the game.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 10th, 2018, 12:57 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks, LO!

I was thinking about what if someone drafted Johnny and Jakeem in the same army as Thunderbolt. Do I need to limit that by adding this to the end of Sole Command:

SOLE COMMAND
Whenever Johnny Thunder is removed from the battlefield, Thunderbolt is also removed from the battlefield. You can only have one figure with the Sole Command special power in your army.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 10th, 2018, 01:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Thanks, LO!

I was thinking about what if someone drafted Johnny and Jakeem in the same army as Thunderbolt. Do I need to limit that by adding this to the end of Sole Command:

SOLE COMMAND
Whenever Johnny Thunder is removed from the battlefield, Thunderbolt is also removed from the battlefield. You can only have one figure with the Sole Command special power in your army.

If it's thematic that there can be only one yes, otherwise you could reword it to

Whenever Johnny Thunder is removed from the battlefield, If you have no other figures with the Sole Command power, Thunderbolt is also removed from the battlefield.

Or you can leave it as is and if you do draft both you are SOL on Thunderbolt since whenever the first one goes down you lose Thunderbolt...

So you have 3 options depending on what is thematic.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 10th, 2018, 02:02 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, you don't lose Thunderbolt. You just have to summon him again.

Quote:
Old August 10th, 2018, 02:05 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I didn’t realize that either, smart.
Old August 10th, 2018, 02:13 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
OK Cool I see that now. But..now back to my question.

Has there ever been two figures that could command Thunderbolt within the same arc or was it always just the one...then later it was the other.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 10th, 2018, 02:27 PM

I don't think they've ever both had control of Thunderbolt at the same time. @Spidey'tilIDie - do you know?

Quote:
Old August 10th, 2018, 03:28 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Based on the JSA run it was handed down from Johnny to Jakeem. So same thunderbolt with the same powers but wielded by different users at different times. However I wouldn’t be surprised if they could still both wield the Thinderbolt, I think it would be thematic for them to both give commands to him.
Old August 10th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

What I know of Djinn, which is mostly from I Dream of Jeanie, they only have one master at a time.
Old August 10th, 2018, 04:00 PM
A Man of Taste

Maybe add to Sole Command that only one figure with the Sole Command can be on the map at one time...then Jakeem starts off map and when Johnny gets KO'd Jakeem gets placed in your Start Zone and the legacy continues with whatever amount of Thunderbolt is left at the time...Then you have the option of using both in a battle...

Old August 10th, 2018, 04:31 PM

Maybe we should workshop Jakeem now so we could do more than just theoretical wokshopping. Anyone want to start?

Quote:
Old August 10th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
My plan was to have Jakeem with the Sole Command and Thunderbolt Protection powers but then have a So Cool power instead of Say You.
Perfect. Other than the suggested change to Mystery Man on Johnny, I’m all in on what you have here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy