Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old June 7th, 2018, 03:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: GenCon 2018 Events?

Are you sure they will keep Lucas Oil open late?
Old June 7th, 2018, 08:34 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

I'm up for it. I'm down with it. We are on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
Wookie Rocks.

I can not wait for this year,

Orange Mailman - we on for late night 1,000 pt armies again?

I would like to make 1,000 pt armies with only HS stuff, up to 500 in squads, the reast Heros? Anyone interested?

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old June 9th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

awesome, and the stadium is open late late night, no difference, just a longer walk for me

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old June 11th, 2018, 10:26 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Flex is up

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old June 12th, 2018, 10:34 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

on it, thanks

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old June 17th, 2018, 02:05 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!

How do the 4x300 and 4x400 events work? Can you choose any of the four armies each game? Or do use each army for one game? And if so, do you have to play them in a certain order?

It's been a few years since I've played and I haven't played that format. Thanks in advance!
Old June 17th, 2018, 03:40 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Bring 4 armies, made up according to the rules, and each army is assigned a number when you write it down on a notecard. Each round a number will be called out and you use that army for that round.

-Raider30
Old June 17th, 2018, 05:10 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider30 View Post
Bring 4 armies, made up according to the rules, and each army is assigned a number when you write it down on a notecard. Each round a number will be called out and you use that army for that round.

-Raider30
Great, thank you!
Old June 17th, 2018, 08:46 PM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

One question. Why did we get places in the lucas oil stadium? Isnt that like waaaaay far from everything else
Old June 17th, 2018, 10:03 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Because that’s where GenCon decided to put us?

We have no control over what gencon does with certain things. One of which is our physical placement, and another is the number of tables they allot to us. But a lot of events have been moving to Lucas Oil. I noticed it last year and pretty much expected them to shift even more over there this year. Guess it was our turn.

-Raider30
Old June 18th, 2018, 07:45 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

It is a bit of a walk but you could not ask for a cooler location. I played a terrible game of Starship Troopers there last year, but it was worth it just to game on the field.
Old June 18th, 2018, 10:41 AM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekthefreak View Post
One question. Why did we get places in the lucas oil stadium? Isnt that like waaaaay far from everything else
Yeah - there has been a lot of talk about it on the Gencon GM forums and some people aren't happy about it, but they have moved a bunch of major gaming groups over there. There simply isn't enough room at the ICC as Gencon continues to grow. I think you'll be surprised at the number of events and gaming groups that are at Lucas Oil this year.

Would I rather be at the ICC? Yes. Do I get to decide? No.

I played some Agricola over at Lucas last year and the environment is good for gaming. My biggest gripe is probably the time it takes to walk over there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con