Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old November 24th, 2006, 02:28 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
'ScapeTalk: Hahnarama Talks GenCon Prep Discussion

Each PodCast will have it's own discussion thread. This is the discussion thread for the first issue. (If you haven't heard the first issue take a peak out on the front page.)

Old November 24th, 2006, 07:01 AM

Pattar007 has disabled reputation
Pretty good first episode.

Old November 24th, 2006, 09:36 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Pretty good, Truth & Hahn. Love the ending.

The gencon information offered by Hanh could prove very useful, as i am hoping to attend this year.

Lookin' forward to next payday for 2 reasons now: Payday and new Podcasts!
Old November 24th, 2006, 09:58 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The podcast makes me want to go back to drafting again. If it just wasn't so time consuming. It really is part of the game.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 24th, 2006, 10:03 AM

Bixby knows what's in an order marker Bixby knows what's in an order marker
Great job guys. Thanks.
Old November 24th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Nice addition to the site! And great topic to discuss! Drafting is still one of the big draws of the game. My friends and I love to do both styles of play, drafting and pre-built/theme armies, and both have their +'s and -'s, but overall, drafting/counterdrafting is still, IMHO, the best way to play. And even though the draft can be time consuming, it IS part of the game. The strategy involved in drafting can be just as fun as actually playing the game. The game starts when the draft starts.

Anyway, nicely done. I look forward to future podcasts.

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old November 24th, 2006, 03:01 PM

feekonea has disabled reputation
wow awesome segment. Really enjoyable. I like it how your going to ask about the participators favorite part of the game at the end of every podcast. This is definetly going on my ipod.

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old November 24th, 2006, 04:09 PM
has been BANNED

Homba is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
When I heard about I was ambivalent, but when I listened to it I liked it. Good job, looking forward to the next one.
Old November 24th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homba
When I heard about I was ambivalent, but when I listened to it I liked it. Good job, looking forward to the next one.
Rightfully so, there are alot of super crappy podcasts out there.
Old November 24th, 2006, 06:50 PM

auralerogeny is surprisingly tart
I love the idea of a Podcast, great work Truth. Would it be possible (I know that it would be a pain) to have a transcript of the conversation? 99% of the time I browse the site, I am at work. Our computer stays on "mute" at all times, as we have customers in and out all day long. I'm sure that I'm not the only member who browses from work, as there is a topic about this on the forum.

I completely understand if this is not possible, but just wanted to throw it out there incase someone wanted to volunteer for this arduous task.

Again, great job, and thank you for once again innovating a great new feature into my "home" site.

Click to see more...
Old November 24th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Arose from the grave!

hero has disabled reputation
Good stuff Truth. And Hahnboy too. Miss you both.

Excellent production qualities, you know that. Except Hahn bro, spring the 8 bucks for a decent mike or something.

I can't believe you left ME out of your discussion of Gencon. I mean, I thought it was all about ME!!!
Old November 24th, 2006, 10:33 PM
Arose from the grave!

hero has disabled reputation
Oh, and as someone who writes for a living allow me to comment on transcription:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You take first crack. If you get 10 minutes transcribed correctly in less than an hour, let me know, I'll hire you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online