Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old July 8th, 2009, 12:51 AM

hatchet Woo who?
Thumbs up Heroscape Storage

I'm interested in the different ways 'scapers store their Heroscape. Post a pic or just describe it!
These are the sets that I have:
Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set (1)
Swarm of the Marro Master Set (1)
Fortress of the Archkyrie Expansion Set (1)
Ticalla Jungle Expansion Set (1)
Road to the Forgotten Forest Expansion Set (2)
Orm's Return Large Expansion Set (1)
Wave 1
Grut Orcs Small Expansion Set (1)
The IX Roman Legion Small Expansion Set (1)
Snipers And Vipers Small Expansion Set (1)
Heroes of Bleakwoode Small Expansion Set (1)
Wave 2
Drones and Minions Small Expansion Set (1)
Minute Men and Wolves Small Expansion Set (1)
Knights and the Swog Rider Small expansion Set (1)
Heroes of Barrenspur Small Expansion Set (1)
Wave 5
Warriors and Soulborgs Small Expansion Set (1)

Here is how I store Them:

All terrain tiles (including water and swamp water), all castle walls, the door, latters, battlements, wallwalk tiles, bridge walls, all single-spaced figures, all army cards, all rule books, and all wound markers, order markers, glyphs and dice are kept in a plastic box; measurements below:

Height: 5 1/2 Inches
Width: 16 1/2 Inches
Length: 32 Inches

All Forest trees, jungle trees, jungle brush, both ruins, the marro hive and base, and all double spaced figures are kept in a plastic box; measurements below:
Height: 6 Inches
Width: 10 Inches
Length: 15 Inches

Here are a few pictures of my Heroscape storage:

Old July 8th, 2009, 12:56 AM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape Storage

Um, great post.... sorta.

You took all the time to write out your heroscape holdings, and you even took pictures, and that's great... but really this shoulda been tacked onto an existing thread.
Your title ("heroscape storage") is even the right one to use as a search term. Plug it into the search engine as "search titles only" and you'll get four other threads to choose from.

Prepare for the negative onslaught, dude. Onacara should be here in about 3 -- 2 -- 1 --

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old July 8th, 2009, 01:00 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Histoli View Post
. Onacara should be here in about 3 -- 2 -- 1 --
That was my immediate reaction, too. It looks like hatchet got lucky for now though-Onacara's currently offline. But I bet his "Search" version of Spidey-Sense is tingling.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old July 8th, 2009, 01:01 AM

hatchet Woo who?

Sorry I can't figure that out. I haven't had much time to explore the site... I'm new. Thanks for the advice.

I've got a large knife!
Old July 8th, 2009, 01:06 AM

hatchet Woo who?

Killometer, or any one else...

what does a red square mean and what does a green square mean? What do multiple green squares mean?

I've got a large knife!
Old July 8th, 2009, 01:07 AM

oni is surprisingly tart

Search dude, search.

Or see links in my signature.

Feed the newbs! Link to a common HS topic in your signature.
Storage ideas
What Should I get next?
Old July 8th, 2009, 01:09 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchet View Post
Killometer, or any one else...

what does a red square mean and what does a green square mean? What do multiple green squares mean?
Red square is bad. It means that people dislike your posting habits and gave you negative reputation. More green squares are good. They mean that people like your posting habits and gave you positive reputation.

Good ways to avoid neg rep are to check your spelling/grammer, search and post in the appropriate forum/thread. This thread spells it all out.

If you click on User CP in the very top menu bar on the screen it will bring up your rep list where you will see which of your posts were repped, or neg-repped, and possibly a comment explaining why.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)

Last edited by Killometer; July 8th, 2009 at 01:17 AM. Reason: expanded my explanation
Old July 8th, 2009, 01:13 AM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

The green and red boxes are your heroscapers.com reputation, an overall assessment of what everybody thinks of you. Currently, your red status means that people are irritated by your habit of starting new threads instead of adding to existing ones. Hey, you're new, not evil (right?), so once you start doing what people like, they'll think more highly of you.

Starting lots of new threads that just re-hash old topics is not liked on the forums because it buries the conversations that really are new and interesting. New members like you (and me, for that matter) should be using the search function to catch up on all the old discussions and topics. It works out better for everyone that way.

General advice for better posting:
http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...better+posting

Hope this helps!

EDIT: sorry, already multiple ninja'd. Sheesh -- what are you guys doing awake at this time on a Wednesday? At least I have a newborn as an excuse.

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old July 8th, 2009, 01:15 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

And almost all of the negative comments will have no signature telling you who it was that neg-repped you.

Here's some +Rep to get you back to green. Use it Wisely.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 8th, 2009, 01:17 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Seriously, just slow down and check out the site a little. Exercise some serious self control and don't start a new thread for like 2 weeks. Chances are if you want to talk about it, someone else already started a thread about it. Find a thread that already exists before starting a new post.
Old July 8th, 2009, 01:20 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here ya go Hatchet, from one socaler to another...

Click the link in my signature that says "New member survival thread"

Read the part about Netiquet and online community compiled by 1Mmring and other astute members of the community. Read, read, read and learn my friend. Hope to see you positively contributing in the near future!

Any Q's that you are unsure of PM an administrator (name in red) or a member you trust. Most will help you out.
Old July 8th, 2009, 01:22 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

And avoid Onacara like Black Plague. He will taunt you mercilessly as a test of your true adherence to Heroscape, and if you succeed, you shall truly be better for it.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion