Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 26th, 2007, 10:22 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Chiefs Dark Archon

The wording could be changed alittle but hers my best custom yet in my opinion. Any criutique is much welcome.
Old May 26th, 2007, 10:23 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
the card is based off of the unit in starcraft i used concept art for the picture.
Old May 26th, 2007, 11:35 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
Don't you already have a custom's thread?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=
Yes, you do.

A few things:

It is very hard to read. I would suggest changing the font and making it a bit bigger.

A common hero with more than 1 Life?

Mind Control is over-powered and very confusing in regards to squads. Might want to use a D20 roll and limit it to uniques(like Mindshackle).

For Maelstrom (that's how it is spelled), if a squad figure is hit, is the whole card affected or just the figure. Might want to go with a D20 roll for this too. You don't need to mention order markers if it is only for the current round(they have already been placed).

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old May 26th, 2007, 11:58 PM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
Hooray for starcraft units! Got a figure?

Anyway, while I agree with most of what ChaosChild wrote, I actually think that mindcontrol would be pretty cool working on anyone, but only taking the targeted figure (not the whole squad...) Of course you'd need a 20-sided roll similar to Sudema or Braxas with a higher roll for heroes then squad figures, or maybe like Grimnak's with instant for squads and high roll for heroes... I don't know how exactly this would work though, as you'd both need to have access to the same card...

Also even though you'd like to try and carry some of the starcraft style into HS somethings just can't translate into the HS mechanics. If you'd like a common hero to be a bit more durable, you could make a shield power and say that every round each Dark Archon can ignore up to 3 wounds or something...
( I might use that myself...)

Oh, and dark archons can't attack Anyway, the idea is defenately an interesting start...

(I noticed that I'm not very coherent when I'm tired...)
Old May 27th, 2007, 10:31 AM

alright thanks for all the crutique ill try and make a better card and post it. also i forgot they couldnt attack. any way admins if you want you can lockthis up and ill just post the new in my other customs thread. again thanks all

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards