Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old December 11th, 2006, 01:52 AM

AlCapwned has disabled reputation
My first couple of customs...

Starting with my most recent: Se-Grik-Na, made from a Mage Knight Figure. (I really need to re-do the fonts -- but I'm too lazy. I could really use that Arial Narrow font.)

Next off: The Marro Grunts, a revised edition of the Drones. (I don't do commons, so the Drones needed something.)

Finally for right now: The Banished/The Returned, created from Mage Knight figures. (The Banished was made from two hacked off arms of a figure attached to a base with dirt/gravel/pebbles glued on.)

Old December 11th, 2006, 07:45 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Se-Grik-Na -- Like the concept. I can see him "hooking" a figure and then marching off into the lava fields with him "let me go, let me go -owie owie owie -- it's hot -- 'sizzle sound'". Although he doesn't really look like a marro or really fit with the other marros.

Marro Grunts -- to be consistent the first item should probably be called Marro Warlord Bonding (or something similar). Check other cards with bonding for title and wording. Also, do you mean Subservience in the second ability? (the 3rd definition of Subservient - Useful as a means or an instrument; serving to promote an end -- seems to fit what you are trying to do here)

Banished/Returned -- interesting idea -- have you play tested this and if so how did it work? One item seems a little off - how can the severed hands (or is it the hands of a buried corpse) have a greater move than the "returned figure". It would seam to me that the hands would have a slow movement -- just on a thematic approach.
Old December 11th, 2006, 10:24 AM

AlCapwned has disabled reputation
Whoops -- I didn't even notice the typo. They haven't been played yet, so that's probably why. I chose to call it Hive Mind because Unique Marro Hero Bonding sounded a little tacky.

Se-Grik-Na looked like a Marro who'd been tossed into the lava only to come back to me. Or he was just the best Marro like figure I could find >_>.

The Banished has been played and he works out well. The way I saw his movement was the hands disappearing under ground and then appearing under a person's feet and pulling them down to hell.
Old December 11th, 2006, 11:57 AM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker
I like the Marrow drones better then goign out and buying 3 packs of Drones and warriors

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards