Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old October 20th, 2011, 08:21 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Fan Art Contest: Are you the best artist?

IF this works the way I believe it works, the deadline woudl have been a wee3k form the last challenge. However, since this is still getting off the ground, I can complete mine.
Old October 20th, 2011, 11:00 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

lol, I finally decided on what kind of soulborg to draw. Mine will be up this weekend.
Old October 21st, 2011, 12:35 AM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would have mine in if I could get photoshop installed. I'll have it up sometime soon.
Old October 21st, 2011, 05:35 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Ahem. I present to you, the Omnicron MSpainter!

Be gentle with your feedback, I spent like, 15 minutes on that guy
Old October 24th, 2011, 04:17 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I hafta challenge the Omnicron...with my Zettian Dwarvarn Guard!!

Spoiler Alert!

Not nearly as fun to draw as Prisma, but oh well

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 27th, 2011, 01:22 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

So, when's the deadline exactly?
Old October 27th, 2011, 07:35 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
This has gone on for awhile, so I'm gonna make Saturday the last day to submit, no later. Sorry about the wait folks!
Old October 28th, 2011, 02:54 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderball68 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
This has gone on for awhile, so I'm gonna make Saturday the last day to submit, no later. Sorry about the wait folks!
No problem

People have lives outside of Heroscapers too, it doesn't bother me if the deadline is in 4 years. That just gives me enough time to draw...a lot better picture

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old November 3rd, 2011, 08:02 PM

Who's judging? If he doesn't want to anymore, I guess that Flamesayer and I could agree on someone else.
Old November 5th, 2011, 09:00 PM

The winner would be b57123m. OF last week, obviously.
Old November 6th, 2011, 02:54 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
The winner would be b57123m. OF last week, obviously.
Too bad the point of this round was to draw a Soulborg

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old November 7th, 2011, 01:31 AM

Uh, why is that too bad?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction