Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old August 17th, 2009, 02:04 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl Tournament - Round 1 ends August

Hey guys, I'm so sorry to do this, but I have to be away from HSers.com for an indefinite amount of time and thus will have to drop out of this. I'm seriously very sorry about doing this, but need to.
Old August 17th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm not exactly sure how we're going to work this out if so many of these people don't respond, especially if neither of the match participants pipe up... I sent it two days ago, not even a hint of a response. I don't think this is going to go as well as hoped.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old August 17th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
I'm not exactly sure how we're going to work this out if so many of these people don't respond, especially if neither of the match participants pipe up... I sent it two days ago, not even a hint of a response. I don't think this is going to go as well as hoped.
Same here. No response yet.
Old August 17th, 2009, 02:57 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I contacted Jormi about it and he wasn't sure what I was talking about. I guess it was a bit vauge, so I sent him another message clarifying it. He hasn't responded yet.

I guess whoever contacted the other person first wins by defualt?
Old August 17th, 2009, 03:01 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm thinking I'll extend the date back. 25th sound good?
Old August 17th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Probably. The strange thing is that roostertail was active today, a little over an hour ago. Not even a response. Weird.

Edit: ninja'd. if I didn't have school strat that day, the 25th would be good... 24th, maybe?

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old August 17th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Uh, was I supposed to get a PM? Or were they Wii messages? Nick and I have been out of town.
Old August 17th, 2009, 03:05 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, Migraine, you were supposed to play Nadom, but seeing as he dropped out, you can either do the secret battle or you can take an auto win.
Old August 17th, 2009, 03:05 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
I'm thinking I'll extend the date back. 25th sound good?
Sounds good to me. 4 days just isn't enough, espicially if GenCon is going on.
Old August 17th, 2009, 03:12 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Well, Migraine, you were supposed to play Nadom, but seeing as he dropped out, you can either do the secret battle or you can take an auto win.
Hm, the "secret battle" sounds mysterious (I don't know what it is). An auto-win sounds good but not as fun.
Old August 17th, 2009, 05:59 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

BoneCrusha' and I have a problem, we had a practice match today, and our lag was horrible! We were wondering if we could switch with someone in the tourney, but neither of us work well with Arp, lag is even worse there.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old August 17th, 2009, 09:56 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok, sorry I didn't understand the PM. I am down to battle sometime this week. I was at Gen Con all last week and weekend.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games