Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 27th, 2017, 08:02 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 4/2

No worries @heroscaper2010

I could bring "Canyon Board", which is probably the most brokenly awesome canyon map. No picture for it, however.

I still have your map pretty much set up. Thy Kindness Freezes, iirc?

Turret Rocks is a classic RotV only map, so that one's low maintenance enough that someone without a lot of terrain could handle.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 01:54 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Alright, here is the probable map list:

Quote:
Gauntlet by heroscaper2010
1 RotV, 1 TJ, 1 TT, 1 VW

Embattled Fen (BoV)
1 SotM, 1 FotA

Dance of the Dryads (BoV)
1 BftU, 1 VW, 1 RttFF

Mayberry by mad_wookiee
2 M:tCB, 2 RttFF

Morh by typhon2222
1 M:tCB, 1 VW, 2 TT

Frozen Quagmire by Black_Charos
1 SotM, 1 RttFF, 1 TT

Shards by Dignan
1 BftU

Riposte by Dignan
1 RotV

Sirocco (BoV)
2 BftU, 1 TJ

Phlegrean Fields by typhon2222
1 SotM, 1 VW

Sear by Dignan
1 RotV, 1 VW, 1 RttFF

Ice Thistle by typhon2222
1 BftU, 1 TT

Möbius by Robber
1 RotV, 1 TJ, 1 RttFF

Guerrilla by Dignan
1 SotM, 1 BftU, 1 TJ

Frostbite by mad_wookiee
1 RotV, 1 TT, 1 FotA
No duplicates from last tourney. If you can bring a map or two (or three) from the above list, just say so. There's 15 maps listed and I honestly think we could expect around 30 people to be there (depending on the people who aren't on the forums).
@hose @Grimnak @Viegon @GUILD_WARRIOR @rudyvalentine @flameslayer93 @lefton4ya @superfrog

Last edited by Sheep; April 15th, 2017 at 01:36 PM.
Old April 8th, 2017, 08:48 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Cool. I will see what I can get together and let you know. And have to figure out an army. VW, VV x8, drop a venoc? All my games would be over fast one way or another

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old April 8th, 2017, 09:49 AM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

Interestingly enough I played VV 2x with VW yesterday (only own two squads ) and nailed 3 frenzies in a row on my first activation.

Still lost, though.
Old April 10th, 2017, 02:16 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

@hose @Grimnak @Viegon @GUILD_WARRIOR @rudyvalentine @flameslayer93 @lefton4ya @superfrog

Updates guys?
Old April 10th, 2017, 03:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If I can get a ride from somebody in the Western PA area, I'll try to come. I don't have my terrain with me, but I could possibly borrow some terrain from one of my friends on campus to bring a map (depending on space of whoever picks me up).
Old April 11th, 2017, 12:00 AM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

I'll be there. Plus my father and girlfriend.
Old April 11th, 2017, 09:14 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Plus its Baseball Season; Go Tribe!

I will be there, Nick may come. Angie will probably come as well.

I haven't had a good chance to go over the maps and see what I can bring, it's been a busy last couple of weeks, but I will bring at least 1.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; April 11th, 2017 at 09:17 PM. Reason: To be fair, I still don't have enough time to handle the RL business either lol.
Old April 12th, 2017, 11:21 AM

So how does this format work exactly? Everyone who brings one faction plays until a champion is decided then the champions fight? I'm a bit confused.
Old April 12th, 2017, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnak View Post
So how does this format work exactly? Everyone who brings one faction plays until a champion is decided then the champions fight? I'm a bit confused.
It's just like last tourney only each army comes from a single general. Generals won't be matched up [purposefully] against each other or anything.
Old April 15th, 2017, 10:48 AM

2 weeks to go guys! Haven't heard from some of ya...
Old April 15th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Man, I got to put an army together... @Viegon and I are both planning on being there, I think. Maybe a couple others, but we won't know there until closer to the date. We have a single copy of each set and an extra RotV, so we can bring a couple maps. Just let us know which ones work best.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events