Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 6th, 2019, 01:15 PM

DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Optimus Prime

Reread the cards for a 3rd time. Thinking about it at 990 Optimus, Bumblebee, Wreckgar and Aaron Cash seems pretty strong at least against a full decepticon team.
Old August 6th, 2019, 03:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'll say Bumblebee is deceptively better in action then at first glance, especially with Prime able to boost his attacks later in the round. Testers had great success riding around with Bane or Hasbro Cap for the adj. +1/+1 stat boost. I imagine Star-Lord would do the same but taking him into the heart of danger is a lot more risky. We tested them each pretty intensely so I'm confident they will hold up on game balance. Prime is pretty darn strong, and Tron's SA is scary at first glance but on average, surprising not as impactful in game as you think it will be. Have fun trying to beat the Decipticons with Prime/Bee and some allies and let us know how things do and what allies you end up liking the most. Wreck-Gar is a fun design, but not really heavily integrated into the Autobot army build concept (what Prime & Bee want to do doesn't necessarily mesh with what Wreck-Gar wants to do) so you can bring him along but it isn't essential IMO. I do have plans for one future Autobot that will also be able to take advantage of Bee's power to move a revealed OM from his card to the card of another Cybertronian. You'll just have to make due until reinforcements arrive, or sign up to test him when he hits the play testing thread if you can't wait that long.
Old August 6th, 2019, 03:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Don't think Star-Lord would work, because Bumblebee and Optimus are the same species, right?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 6th, 2019, 03:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Oh yeah, no Star Lord & Bee team-up if you are also running Prime. Good call. Also Prime and Star Lord are both Leaders, so they don't team up at all. That was intentional since they can both boost normal attacks.
Old August 6th, 2019, 04:03 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep. But the Bane thing is legit. Punisher probably wouldn't mind the ride and attack boost either.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 6th, 2019, 04:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Vs. the Decipticon 1000 point build it's a little less effective, but I really like giving Blob a lift right up into engagement with the opponents figures. Blob can't stop Megatron or Soundwave from moving around, but he can tie down Ravage and/or Laserbeak and they both wouldn't like that at all.
Old August 6th, 2019, 09:46 PM

DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'll say Bumblebee is deceptively better in action then at first glance, especially with Prime able to boost his attacks later in the round. Testers had great success riding around with Bane or Hasbro Cap for the adj. +1/+1 stat boost. I imagine Star-Lord would do the same but taking him into the heart of danger is a lot more risky. We tested them each pretty intensely so I'm confident they will hold up on game balance. Prime is pretty darn strong, and Tron's SA is scary at first glance but on average, surprising not as impactful in game as you think it will be. Have fun trying to beat the Decipticons with Prime/Bee and some allies and let us know how things do and what allies you end up liking the most. Wreck-Gar is a fun design, but not really heavily integrated into the Autobot army build concept (what Prime & Bee want to do doesn't necessarily mesh with what Wreck-Gar wants to do) so you can bring him along but it isn't essential IMO. I do have plans for one future Autobot that will also be able to take advantage of Bee's power to move a revealed OM from his card to the card of another Cybertronian. You'll just have to make due until reinforcements arrive, or sign up to test him when he hits the play testing thread if you can't wait that long.
Yea the more I looks at it the Autobots seem better than the Decepticons. My initial plan with Wreckgar was once Optimus was in position Bumblebee could get action economy off of the first two ordermarkers then Wreckgar could swoop in with his modified normal attack throwing 8, 6, 4, 2 dice for a total of a 20 dice attack using Optimus' ability and if they try to swoop in on Bumblebee or Optimus he can heal them assuming its melee.

Definitely need to consider Bane and Cap though. We are very much aware of Blob as he makes it into our constant Mutant games. I am honestly starting to worry if Decepticons even stand a chance.
Old August 6th, 2019, 09:50 PM

I think Megatron is my favorite of the bunch so far. Both he and Optimus can be nasty.

Old August 6th, 2019, 09:52 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'd hold off judgement on which is better. I'm fairly certain we aren't even close to being done with Transformers. More to come.
Old August 6th, 2019, 09:55 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I mean, I'm like a Hero or whatnot now. I'm not going to let the astrotrain stop rolling when we still have several hundred Japanese DVD set exclusive Minicons we could make cards for.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 6th, 2019, 10:04 PM
C3G Landlord

We've created a Monster!
Old August 23rd, 2019, 10:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I mean, I'm like a Hero or whatnot now. I'm not going to let the astrotrain stop rolling when we still have several hundred Japanese DVD set exclusive Minicons we could make cards for.
Since tagging you doesn't always work...

Quick question for you. There are two Comic Art cards in the OP...is one of them Marvel art or are they both IDW art. Just curious and I knew you would know.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library