Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old October 14th, 2017, 01:17 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Nottingham Brigand

The Book of Nottingham Brigand
C3V Wave 7 (Wave 20) - Oreld's Orders - Warriors of the Glade

PDF Download

The figure used for this unit is D&D Minis figures from the Desert of Desolation set. The model name is Militia Archer.

Character Bio: Though Earth does not have - as far as anybody knows - elven archers to rival Syvarris, Ullar has discovered that there was a time and place when a lone Englishman - or woman - with a bow and arrows was a force to be reckoned with. Ullar has begun recruiting from that time and place, adding the deadly Nottingham Brigand to his army.

Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Rogue Hero Bonding
After revealing an Order Marker a Nottingham Brigand Army Card, before taking that Nottingham Bragand's turn, you may take a turn with one other Rogue Hero you control.

Disengage
A Nottingham Brigand is never attacked when leaving an engagement..

- TBD

Synergy Benefits Received
  • ACOLARH: Ullar's Amulet
    As a unit that follows Ullar, Nottingham Brigand may benefit from Acolarh's ULLAR'S AMULET movement bonus.

Synergy Benefits Offered

Power Ranking and Master Index
2 long range attacks of 3 is already decent. More strong bonding options will open things up for these guys. B (Dok's Master List)

Unit Strategy Review
- TBD

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; November 30th, 2021 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Updates
Old October 14th, 2017, 07:48 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Nottingham Brigand

I'm quite fond of this design; it feels like something from early in the game's development.
Old October 16th, 2017, 09:49 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Core Army:
Elaria the Pale 60
Darrak Ambershard +60 = 120
Cormin the Dark +75 = 195
Nottingham Brigand * 3 = +105 = 300

That 300 point army leaves a lot of openings. Some ideas to add:
Up to 3 more Nottingham Brigand +35, +70, +105
Raelin 80
KMA 100
180+ Point Dragons, Robots, or Vulcanmech Incendiborgs
I don't recommend going full on Elf Wizard pod with them, but you could add a few Tricky and other elves.
Tricky Elves: Arkmer, Emirroon, Morsbane, Sonlen
Other Elves: Haduc, Kyntela Gwyn, possibly Chardris, Jorhdawn, Syvarris, but not Acolarh or Ulginesh
Also Otonashi is a decent filler with so many tricky figures.
Old October 16th, 2017, 10:42 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Just got my four in the mail yesterday, so I'm looking forward to getting a game in later today! (I'll let you know my thoughts!) I really like the look and design of this unit!

H E R O S C A P E
Old October 16th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Just got my four in the mail yesterday, so I'm looking forward to getting a game in later today! (I'll let you know my thoughts!) I really like the look and design of this unit!
Excellent investment! I'm sure you will find them more valuable in the coming months.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old December 20th, 2017, 11:22 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

The PDF has been added to the OP. We apologize for the delay.
Old January 4th, 2018, 03:04 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Seeing Locksley as a new Rogue Hero has really made these guys stand out to me much more, especially with how he can use his Give to the Poor ability to lend them the power of any Treasure Glyphs on his card. He sounds like he'll be dependent on the Glyph pool (especially since many maps don't have any Treasure Glyphs at all), but it's fantastically thematic and unique.

With more Merry Men on the way, I'll be keeping a keen eye on these guys to see what other additions they get. They seem to have great potential as a future faction.
Old May 25th, 2018, 07:08 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Locksley should be added to the list of bonding options under the synergies offered on this book, @cmgames .
Old May 29th, 2018, 12:03 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Locksley should be added to the list of bonding options under the synergies offered on this book, @cmgames .

Done.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old January 4th, 2019, 02:26 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Add Arthur of Sherwood to bonding (@cmgames)

Rogues with Points:
Nottingham Brigand (NB) x 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 = 35, 70, 105, 140, 175, 210, 245, 270, 305, 350
Bol - 10
Darrak Ambershard - 60
Elaria the Pale - 60
Arthur of Sherwood - 70
Cormin the Dark - 75
Locksley - 130

Other Good Additions:
Otonashi - 10
Deathreavers x 2 or 3 - 80, 120
Myrddin - 90
Raelin 1 or 2 - 80 or 120
Nakita Agents - 120
Ebon Armor - 125

Amy Ideas:

3x NB + all other Rogues = 510
\-- Remove Arthur of Sherwood to add 2x more NB, remove Bol for 500

NB * 5 - 175
Bol/Otonashi - 10
Darrak Ambershard - 60
Elaria the Pale - 60
Cormin the Dark - 75
Nakita Agents or Deathreavers * 3 - 120
\--> I like this one because all your D20 rolls are boosted by Elaria, and Cormin swaps with Nakita Agents or Deathreavers to protect your figures.

Last edited by lefton4ya; January 17th, 2019 at 12:15 PM.
Old January 4th, 2019, 02:45 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

I hear you, Lefton4ya. The Rogue faction having no screening units, Deathreavers are a natural addition. I’m inclined towards the Rogues being adjuncts to melee squads - Knights, WoA, Cathars, etc. Additional heroes I’d consider: Kozil, Tandros, Golems (and their new leader), Hydras, Krug, Warhulk . . .

Kozil and Tandros would make a fun screen, with the latter protecting Rogues like Cormin and, at our table, SoV candidate Kha, from melee counterattacks.

Last edited by kolakoski; January 4th, 2019 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Additional details
Old January 7th, 2019, 05:19 PM

Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker

Bol may take a turn with rogue hero bonding.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs