Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old July 22nd, 2015, 01:00 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Season 21 - CONGRATS KEVINDOLA!

Online Heroscape Season 21

WINNERS REPORT GAMES HERE

Spoiler Alert!

Round 1

Spoiler Alert!

Round 2
Spoiler Alert!

Round 3
Spoiler Alert!

Round 4

Spoiler Alert!

This is a 2015 End of Year Championship qualifying event.
Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Links to how-to-play videos below:
Spoiler Alert!
Using an online voice chat utility, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably.

Bring 2 - Heat and Chaos
  • For this event, each player will bring two 560-point armies with no more than 20 figures*. There is no hex limit for this event. The two armies cannot share any figures. These will be the two armies you bring to every game. (C3V/SoV eligible, no Marvel.)
  • Before each game, there will be a roll-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off chooses first army choice or second army choice.
  • Whoever has first army choice may choose any of the four armies (either of their two or either of their opponent's two). The other player may then choose from any of the other three armies.
  • The player who lost the roll-off decides to place first or second.
  • The rounds will alternate between Heat of Battle and Chaos of Battle. See placement rules below.
Heat of Battle rules:
  • After both armies are chosen, the players will take turns placing a card's worth of figures on the map.
  • Figures may not be placed on glyphs or adjacent to opponent's figures.
  • When placing squads, each squad figure placed that turn must be within three clear sight spaces of all other squad figures placed that turn.
  • The player who places second automatically wins initiative in the first round.
Chaos of Battle rules:
  • If you choose to play an army that has more than 20 figures, you decide which figures will not be placed when choosing that army.
  • After both armies are chosen, the players will take turns placing a card's worth of their opponent's figures on the map.
  • You may not place your opponent's figures on glyphs, adjacent to your own figures, or on molten lava.
  • When placing squads, each squad figure placed that turn must be within three clear sight spaces of all other squad figures placed that turn.
  • Initiative is rolled as usual in the first round.
*An army can contain more than 20 figures, however only 20 figures may be placed on the battlefield each game. Airborne Elite and Rechets of Bogdan count toward these limits, as usual. Double-spaced figures only count as a single figure.

The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers.

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

TG Pool:
Spoiler Alert!

Event Details and Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

Players in the event:
  1. Arrow Grut
  2. awesomeunleashed
  3. Bengi
  4. betawolf36
  5. Chris Perkins
  6. Deroche
  7. dok
  8. Dysole
  9. Heroscaper Guy
  10. I.S.B.3
  11. Ixe
  12. kevindola
  13. Kinseth
  14. Major Q23
  15. MegaSilver
  16. mtl1998
  17. Smithy Winfred
  18. Soundwarp SG-1
  19. superfrog
  20. Taeblewalker
  21. Tom_Bombadil_
  22. TreePowerz
  23. vegies dad
  24. vegietarian18
  25. William099

Last edited by Dysole; September 19th, 2015 at 11:23 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2015, 01:31 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Season 21 Signups Until 8/9

Note that the map set for this event consists of every BoV map that has, up to now, not been used in an online event.
Old July 23rd, 2015, 02:12 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Alright, got my intentionally rather terrible armies in. I shall call them: Samurai Jax and the Ninjas of the Pale.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 24th, 2015, 10:18 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nicky's coming to town... Should be fun
Old August 4th, 2015, 07:56 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Signups are due 8/9 guys. Get those armies in.

@mtl1998
@jcustar09
@jcustar07
@Ixe
@William099
@superfrog
@Deroche
@Bengi
@TreePowerz
@roballtogether
@betawolf36
@capsocrates
@vegietarian18
@playa1
@Simval
@Tom_Bombadil_
@randomskyfears
@Taeblewalker
@Arrow Grut
@belgarath
@Crixus33
@Aldin
@n00b
@Foudzing
@Heroscaper Guy
@Lance
@Filthy the Clown
@mee likey
@ShadowWater
@Buddy412
@ScapeRaider

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old August 4th, 2015, 07:58 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

I've got a few ideas.. Just gotta make a choice and submit. I'll be in this one for sure though.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old August 4th, 2015, 09:11 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I thought I had submitted my army, but I'm not on that list so I re-submitted it. If there is two copies of my army floating around, they should be the same, but if they aren't just let me know and I'll clarify it.

Edit: I just re-read the list, and I think I read it wrong - sorry for the double army submission. I hope there isn't a problem with it.
Old August 4th, 2015, 09:13 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Kosher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
I thought I had submitted my army, but I'm not on that list so I re-submitted it. If there is two copies of my army floating around, they should be the same, but if they aren't just let me know and I'll clarify it.
We got your first army. I think in the hubbub of Gencon, I forgot to update the OP. Both armies looked identical so I just deleted the latest one. Thanks for the notification.

~Dysole, getting things done
Old August 4th, 2015, 11:13 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

When does Round 1 start? The 10th?
Old August 4th, 2015, 11:23 PM

Bingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
When does Round 1 start? The 10th?
That is the current plan.

~Dysole, briefly
Old August 7th, 2015, 12:11 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

At this point, I can be a sub. If this tournament gets pushed back a week for more signups, I can do the whole thing.
Old August 7th, 2015, 09:59 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Be sitting this one out.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; August 7th, 2015 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Mostly just too busy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events