Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old September 24th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Secret Wars and Infinity Gauntlet were solid.

I enjoyed the Midnight Sons as well. Of course that all happened a quarter century ago.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 25th, 2016, 01:03 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
The funny thing is I feel like Marvel has never really had a "good" event. I mean, you go back to the original Civil War and Secret Invasion, they were super big and incredibly successful, but aren't exactly well-remembered nowadays. The last few years... Fear Itself, Avengers vs. X-Men, Age of Ultron, Original Sin, AXIS? None of them were any good. The only exceptions are Infinity and Secret Wars, which were pretty well-received. I guess they have Hickman to thank for that.
I actually was quite a fan of AvX (though I got the collection for free on Free Comic Book day a while back) and Fear Itself, and Age of Ultron. And though I'd not call them classics, I think you'd be hard pressed to find a DC event comic in that same time that holds up to the earlier events. The only ones that come to mind would be Infinite Crisis (and it's tie-ins, all of which are great) and Final Crisis, which I know some people really like, but I just found it very confusing.

I read Infinity and really liked it, but never got into the new Secret Wars, is it any good?
Old September 30th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Has anyone seen the building kits you can get from TT Combat? I stumbled across them while checking out some stuff on a Marvel Miniatures Facebook page. The kits are for 28 to 35mm model. Some interesting stuff anyway.

http://ttcombat.com/collections/city-scenics

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 30th, 2016, 05:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks Hahma.

Those are much like what I envision C3G having some day.

Have you seen what srmalloy is doing for 3D printed terrain?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 30th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Started Luke Cage today... Episode 1 is easily the strongest opening for the Netflix shows so far. Love the world they built - like, Harlem's Paradise feels so cool. And great performances from the bad guys so far, as is par for the course with the Netflix stuff. Very excited to watch more.
Old September 30th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yeah, got through 2nd episode so far and will likely get through another one tonight. Love it! Awesome performances and world they built.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 2nd, 2016, 08:33 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
So I bought two copies of the All-New, All-Different Avengers Annual (because I'm an absolute chump for Alex Ross covers), so I have an extra digital code for the first person to see this: THMKPZCK2176. If you have a Marvel account, you can punch that into marvel.com/redeem and get a free digital copy. It's a standalone issue where Ms. Marvel reads fanfiction online and it's very cute and funny.

(Also, tell me if you use it because if no one here grabs it I'll try somewhere else.)
Unless someone grabbed this, it should still be up for grabs... and I've got another one! This time for Black Panther #1 and Civil War II #1 - got both of them from buying Civil War on Blu-ray but already own both, so yeah: CWHV12SIHZD8.

Go to marvel.com/redeem and punch them in and you'll get free comics!
Like a Russian nesting doll, here's another free digital comic... this time, it's Vision #1 by Tom King! Highly, HIGHLY recommended - possibly the best issue from the best series currently being published by Marvel - so if you haven't tried this one, definitely go for it: THMBHUJYLYXF
Old October 2nd, 2016, 08:40 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Vision is so dang good. I've fallen behind on it and I'm waiting for a collection to come out (since it's ending after just one more issue), but having to wait on it is killing me. King and Walta are on top of their game there.
Old October 2nd, 2016, 09:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Vision is so dang good. I've fallen behind on it and I'm waiting for a collection to come out (since it's ending after just one more issue), but having to wait on it is killing me. King and Walta are on top of their game there.

On that recommendation I grabbed this one. Seems like a good opportunity to try out one of these digital versions.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 3rd, 2016, 02:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

So I bought Civil War on Bluray but I didn't see any download codes for free comics anywhere. It was the 3-D Bluray combo pack (only one on the shelf so it was actually by accident, I don't own a 3-D tv), would they not include the free comic download in the more expensive set for some reason? Or am I just not looking in the right places? Was the comic code on a slip of paper inside the case or somewhere else?
Old October 3rd, 2016, 02:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
So I bought Civil War on Bluray but I didn't see any download codes for free comics anywhere. It was the 3-D Bluray combo pack (only one on the shelf so it was actually by accident, I don't own a 3-D tv), would they not include the free comic download in the more expensive set for some reason? Or am I just not looking in the right places? Was the comic code on a slip of paper inside the case or somewhere else?
You have to register it at Disney Movie Rewards - they give you the code once you sign-up for that and all. It's actually a really great reward program if you spend a lot on Disney/Marvel/Star Wars stuff, so I'd recommend signing up.
Old October 3rd, 2016, 03:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Ahh, okay.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape