Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 10th, 2019, 04:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Johnny Thunder VOTE for Public Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I think working well, but not as well as the rest of the Mystery Men is perfect. He should have a slight preference for Mystery Men builds.
Yea
Nothing currently indicates that he will.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 10th, 2019, 04:28 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
I think working well, but not as well as the rest of the Mystery Men is perfect. He should have a slight preference for Mystery Men builds.
Yea
Then I suggest we figure that out. He should want to work with Mystery Men, not feel like a stand alone. Perhaps Pinkie (Thunderbolt) could have a Heroic Duty type power for Mystery Men (and possibly Proteges) only.

EDIT: Also, switch my Yea to a Nay because that is a theme break for me.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old July 10th, 2019, 05:49 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Yea
Johnny does get defense bonuses from other Mystery Men (and Green Lantern's Cage really helps!) I just worry that it's not enough compared to other protection units.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 10th, 2019, 06:02 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

But I'm open to brainstorming here on how to fit these two into the Mystery Men better.

Here's the dynamic. Thunderbolt is super powerful and Johnny is super wimpy. Keeping Johnny alive is the key to success in a Heroscape army. How can we modify this design so that Mystery Men are the slightly preferred choice?

Quote:
Old July 10th, 2019, 06:44 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

My suggestion:
Quote:
THUNDERBOLT PROTECTION
If a friendly Mystery Man or Protege figure that is within 4 spaces of Thunderbolt would roll defense dice against an attack, instead you must choose a Thunderbolt figure you control to move adjacent to that friendly figure if it is able to. Thunderbolt must roll defense and take any resulting wounds from the attack instead of the friendly figure. When Thunderbolt is moved by the Special Power he will (not) take all leaving engagement attacks.
Either or on LEA. This replaces your Thunderbolt Protection, but still has much the same effect. Also, range could be increased since its not the same power. Also, can be reused on Jakeem.
Last note is that Johnny called him Pinky and T-Bolt a lot, I'd love to see that somewhere on the card.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old July 10th, 2019, 06:51 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I would just take the current version of the protection power and make it apply to all Mystery Men and Proteges. Going Heroic Duty is unnecessary, IMO.

Old July 10th, 2019, 06:52 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
I would just take the current version of the protection power and make it apply to all Mystery Men and Proteges. Going Heroic Duty is unnecessary, IMO.
Well yeah, that could work too. 😳

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old July 10th, 2019, 07:00 PM

So just give Thunderbolt Daring Decoy?

Quote:
Old July 10th, 2019, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
So just give Thunderbolt Daring Decoy?
Not exactly. Right now he has personal Daring Decoy for Johnny. I’m suggesting a shift to factional Daring Decoy.

Old July 10th, 2019, 10:14 PM

OK, I'll remove the existing Thunderbolt Protection from this card, remove Magical Defense from Thunderbolt, and add the new power below to Thunderbolt's card.

Quote:
THUNDERBOLT PROTECTION
Figures engaged with Thunderbolt cannot attack or make leaving engagement attacks against Mystery Man or Protege figures.
Spidey, does this still work for Jakeem?

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; July 10th, 2019 at 10:56 PM.
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:24 PM

I kinda liked the disengagement too to make it fresh. And I kind of liked it on Johnny's card as a big fat deterrent to negate him.

Old July 10th, 2019, 10:31 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Why remove MD? At 2 life plus a space restriction, it's not that scary. Outside of being able to bring him back.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library