Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old December 6th, 2018, 09:36 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Superfrog's Maps -- [redacted] 11/26

Little late to the party Bigga already selected the maps for me.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 6th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Oh, here it is! I was thinking there was a newer map that I wanted to include but couldn't find it and defaulted back to my database of maps as I was running between thingies at the time. @Sir Heroscape if you want to bring [redacted] instead of Boiling Point I'd be happy to have it -- I think it looks pretty cool. I can ninja edit it into the pool.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old December 6th, 2018, 09:50 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Oh, here it is! I was thinking there was a newer map that I wanted to include but couldn't find it and defaulted back to my database of maps as I was running between thingies at the time. @Sir Heroscape if you want to bring [redacted] instead of Boiling Point I'd be happy to have it -- I think it looks pretty cool. I can ninja edit it into the pool.
I actually would. I wasn’t as fond of Boiling Point tbh

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 8th, 2018, 01:53 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I think SotM + VW is a very hard map build to make work, it usually turns into a shooting range because the Hive alone isn't a whole lot of cover (even moreso with just 1 SotM build maps). Try putting so molten lava on high-leveled hexes, adjacent to much lower levels - that will give you more cover whilst preventing dragon perches. Besides Moltenclaw, make sure to compensate for him. It was much easier to do this before he showed up
Old December 8th, 2018, 04:50 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
I think SotM + VW is a very hard map build to make work, it usually turns into a shooting range because the Hive alone isn't a whole lot of cover (even moreso with just 1 SotM build maps). Try putting so molten lava on high-leveled hexes, adjacent to much lower levels - that will give you more cover whilst preventing dragon perches. Besides Moltenclaw, make sure to compensate for him. It was much easier to do this before he showed up
The only one I've seen with this combo (minus jungle) is Dignan's Boiling Point, which does a similar thing.

I'm not sure I love this map, but I feel it's about the best I can do without resorting to Moltenclaw perches.
Old December 11th, 2018, 07:28 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Superfrog's Maps -- October

Here's number 2 in my series of 1 MS + 1 expansion maps. This time, the classic combo of RotV and RttFF.

I'm calling this one October. Outer glyphs are random, inner glyphs on the water are treasure glyphs. Start zones are hopefully obvious.
Old December 11th, 2018, 07:55 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Superfrog's Maps -- new map 12/11

Good positioning of the ruins. They should provide some helpful cover for units that are trying to threaten pods that might be setting up just out of the start zone - though I might consider moving the large ruin one hex down to the left side so units trying to approach a podding army can come around the shorter side instead of going around the long one if you know what I mean.

I also like the way you've situated the bridge. Should help mitigate the problems that bridges can cause.

Finally - I'm glad those inner glyphs are treasure glyphs - I was thinking they were power glyphs before I read the accompanying text.

Looking good my friend!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old December 11th, 2018, 08:10 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Good positioning of the ruins. They should provide some helpful cover for units that are trying to threaten pods that might be setting up just out of the start zone - though I might consider moving the large ruin one hex down to the left side so units trying to approach a podding army can come around the shorter side instead of going around the long one if you know what I mean.

I also like the way you've situated the bridge. Should help mitigate the problems that bridges can cause.

Finally - I'm glad those inner glyphs are treasure glyphs - I was thinking they were power glyphs before I read the accompanying text.

Looking good my friend!
Yeah, this is one of those times where I actually would prefer two small ruins. I think your suggestion is probably overall better, although I've enjoyed having the action flow around that end that you'd be blocking.
Old December 12th, 2018, 06:28 PM
This is merely a joke.

October build instructions. It uses 1 RotV and 1 RttFF, with 2 random glyphs and 2 random treasure glyphs.

The only change from the above version is the large ruin moved as Flash_19 suggested. There's also a note in the build instructions that suggests two short ruins if possible.
Old December 12th, 2018, 06:36 PM

At a glance I really like it. I’m impressed with the simplicity of it.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 12th, 2018, 06:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
At a glance I really like it. I’m impressed with the simplicity of it.
Yeah, that was part of the goal of this series of maps. It's so easy to add a second road set, or to add jungle to everything. Sometimes it's nice to just limit yourself and see what comes out.
Old December 13th, 2018, 02:29 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

It is pretty, and simple. It looks friendly to pods and has a lot of chokepoints, though. I wonder if you could use the trees to block up sight lines in the middle some more?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios