Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 20th, 2016, 03:53 PM

Rathburn is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Sir Heroscape's Invitation

Just recently watched your latest video on aotp vs heroscape. And I really did enjoy watching you. +1 sub from me and keep up the good work.
Old August 21st, 2016, 09:32 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice thanks for sharing

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old October 28th, 2016, 12:02 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

275 Subs and 19,000+ Views!! Come and join in...my next subscriber goal is 300, which will constitute a FREE giveaway!! See OP for details.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; October 28th, 2016 at 01:38 PM.
Old October 28th, 2016, 01:13 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Sir Heroscape , I think I inadvertently subscribed to your channel twice. My Trex idea on youtube is different than the one on my phone somehow and I subscribed twice.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 1st, 2016, 12:48 PM

Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker

Nice work !! Subbed you Sir !! And thanks for the games!!

ALL ARE ONE
Old November 2nd, 2016, 05:00 AM

ikkyu142 has disabled reputation

just subscribed!
Old November 2nd, 2016, 10:20 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Good work. I subbed. Thanks for creating!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 2nd, 2016, 11:39 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Thank you guys! Glad to have ya'll aboard!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 3rd, 2016, 05:26 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

Just subscribed! It puts you at 293! Only 7 to go!
Old November 6th, 2016, 10:35 PM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!

Lol I've been watching your videos for about a week now and it finally hit me that "sir heroscape" on youtube and here were the same guy!
Old November 7th, 2016, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlizz View Post
Lol I've been watching your videos for about a week now and it finally hit me that "sir heroscape" on youtube and here were the same guy!
Haha! sall good...glad to have you on the channel...I figured keeping the same name in both venues would keep from complicating things.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 15th, 2017, 05:10 PM

Since last time I posted here we've added 140 subscribers and 16,000 views!! The OP is updated with the accurate numbers. Calling all 'scapers to come and join in the fun!

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion