Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old January 14th, 2015, 10:45 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

Took a little longer than I thought, but here is Cadueceus for @William099 ...

Had to do some work on the image to help it fit in the window better. Hope you like it. I'll try to get another card completed tomorrow at lunch.

...and Praetorian Guard for @jedilou

I edited the wording on Devoted Sacrifice. I believe it achieves the same result with fewer words.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 14th, 2015, 11:51 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Thanks, mac122! My first custom card!
You the man!

Last edited by jedilou; January 15th, 2015 at 01:01 AM.
Old January 15th, 2015, 01:18 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks great mac thanks!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 15th, 2015, 03:33 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
@obfuscatedhippo :

I'm not sure if someone already made the army cards... so here is the one for Savarr. Sorry for the delay !
(link, to download)
Hi there, sorry I noticed that I had a typo on the Name in one of the powers. Could you please correct that? Thanks in advance.

The figure's name is SAVARR TALONSONG

I had mistakenly typed TALONGSONG ... need to drop the "G" in the top name and in the Tactical Escape power
Old January 15th, 2015, 04:58 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

The correction bellow.
(link to download)

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old January 15th, 2015, 05:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Where is that gladiator figure from?
Old January 15th, 2015, 07:25 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

@William099's Swift

Siege is almost done, as well.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 15th, 2015, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Where is that gladiator figure from?
Shoanti Gladiator, Pathfinder Battles, Lost Coast

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 15th, 2015, 08:10 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieloche View Post
the correction bellow.

thank you!
Old January 15th, 2015, 11:13 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Could one of you make me a "beta card"? I'll have to make some changes, but I'd like a nice card to play test him with.

Unamed- you can name him what you want for now
Aquilla
Insect
Unique Hero
Predator
Menacing
Medium 6
Move: 8
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 3
Life: 6

Flying Slash
(Name) receives an additional attack die when attacking any figure that was at least 5 clear sight spaces away from him at the start of his turn.

Evasive 3
When (Name) rolls defense dice against an attacking figure who is not adjacent, add 3 defense dice to his roll.

Stealth Flying
When counting spaces for (Name's) movement, ignore elevations. (Name) may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When (Name) starts to fly, if he is engaged he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Photo
Spoiler Alert!

Thanks in advance, you guys are great.
Old January 15th, 2015, 11:50 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Here We Go

Had to modify the first power because MSE hated it and also reworded it to make it a little more Scapey.

~Dysole, hoping that works

Old January 15th, 2015, 11:53 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker
Re: Here We Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Had to modify the first power because MSE hated it and also reworded it to make it a little more Scapey.

~Dysole, hoping that works

That reads much more smoothly. I just copied the Templar's wording.

Nice Godzilla reference on the name. Thanks for doing it so quickly. You guys are life savers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards