Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 7th, 2020, 02:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Got a decent handle on Simon. Jayne and Mal are not quite where I would like.
Zoe is more difficult than I expected but I have some ideas.
I ordered a bunch of minis.
Need a Badger!
What minis are you using for these? How's the scale? Prepainted or no?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 7th, 2020, 02:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I think they are close. Will not know until I get them.
Not pre-painted. Each character has a casual and action stance.

Old April 7th, 2020, 03:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I own the game, the minis are fine scale wise. I have not painted mine yet, don't know when I'd get around to it really. If they were needed for a card I could use and play in C3G, then that would motivate me to get it done. There was another company that made some Firefly Crew knock off mini's, I don't recall which one it was. Those above are the better option though as they paid for the license. Only mentioned it because there are proxy options if someone doesn't want to buy that game. Not sure how much they cost though, and they were also unpainted.
Old April 7th, 2020, 03:30 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Hmm, I wonder if that is what I ordered.
Old April 9th, 2020, 09:08 AM

Bug out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
"All I ever wanted was my fair share."

NAME = MA REYNOLDS
SECRET IDENTITY = MAUDE REYNOLDS

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = THIEF
PERSONALITY = SURLY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = ???

CUTTHROAT CREW

If Ma Reynolds in in your start zone, after revealing an order marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Ma Reynolds, you may move up to 5 Thief figures you control or take a turn with any other Unique Thief figure you control. Figures moved with this special power do not take leaving engagement attacks.

KNEECAPS
Start the game with two tan Kneecap markers. If Ma Reynolds wounds an Unique Hero with a normal attack, you may place a tan Kneecap marker on that figure's card. Figures with a tan Kneecap marker on their card subtract 1 from their Move number. If a wound marker is removed from a card with a tan Kneecap marker, remove a Kneecap marker.

BUG OUT
Once per game, if two or more Thief figures in your army are destroyed or have one or more wound markers on their cards, at the end of the round you may move all Thief figures you control. Figures moved with Bug Out do not take any leaving engagement attacks and must end their movement with entering a vehicle. After moving the Thief figures, if the vehicle entered has the flying special, you may immediately move the vehicle.

Last edited by Tornado; April 9th, 2020 at 09:49 AM.
Old April 9th, 2020, 10:47 AM

Off the top rope with The Nail.

NAME = THE NAIL
SECRET IDENTITY = REX HAUSER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WRESTLER
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

DEMON SLAYER
The Nail adds one automatic skull when attacking normally a Demon figure. The Nail adds one automatic shield when defending against a Demon figure. If The Nail destroys a Demon figure, you may take one additional turn with The Nail.

TOP ROPE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range: Special Damage: Special
Choose a figure within two clear sight spaces of The Nail whose base is at least 3 levels lower than the Nail's. Roll one attack die for each level higher The Nail's base is above the chosen figure's, up to a maximum of 7 dice. The Nail is also affected by this special attack and rolls one additional defense die for each skull rolled. If the chosen figure is destroyed, replace it with The Nail, if it is not destroyed, place The Nail on an empty space adjacent to the chosen figure, if possible.

Hunted in one of the most desolate regions of America, preyed upon by an evil that does not sleep, Rex Hauser is The Nail-and it's time he took a stand. A semi-pro wrestler, Hauser has been touring the country performing at small-time arenas until the fateful night he and his family run afoul of a bloodthirsty gang of Satanic bikers stalking the North Dakota Badlands. Now he's a lone man fighting for the survival of his loved ones in a no-holds-barred standoff against the forces of Hell itself!
Old April 12th, 2020, 05:52 PM

No love for The Nail? Too bad. Perhaps my favorite comic mini-series.
I got my River and Simon figures. Pretty sweet and in scale.
Looking forward to getting the rest.
Old April 12th, 2020, 05:53 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

He looks solid - really good actually, that SA is clever - I just didn't have much to say and I tend not to get super excited about pure counter-draft units.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 13th, 2020, 03:26 PM

"I don't know if she'll be all right. I don't know what they did to her.
Or why. I just had to keep her safe."

NAME = SIMON TAM

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SURGEON
PERSONALITY = DEDICATED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4-5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 1

POINTS = ???

RIVER!

After taking a turn with a River Tam you control, you may immediately move Simon Tam.

EMERGENCY CARE
Once per game, after moving Simon Tam, you may reveal and remove an X order marker on any card for a figure in your army and remove one wound marker from the card of an Unique Human Hero adjacent to Simon Tam.

SHIP'S DOCTOR
At the end of the round, if this figure occupies a vehicle with the Flying special power, you may remove one wound marker from any other Unique Human Hero occupying that vehicle.

Old April 13th, 2020, 03:29 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool! I really like the idea of this team working based on vehicle synergy, I think that feels a lot like the show.
Old April 13th, 2020, 03:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I also like how the X can be revealed on any card for powers. Having multiple people on a thematic team with a power that works that way is a smart way to keep them all connected.
Old April 13th, 2020, 03:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, makes me wonder if the "X" working that way can lead to any exploitation. Also scans a little weirdly, IMO, that an "X" on someone else lets him heal, but if there's a good mechanical reason on another card, I could go for it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy