Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old June 20th, 2019, 02:28 PM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Speaking of horror, I've just bought an awesome figure of Pyramid Head from Silent Hill. Does anyone have a write up of him that they have already done?
Old June 20th, 2019, 02:32 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I don’t think so, but I’d love to work on one!!! Where’s the figure from?

Also, Minecraft has a range in that Metal Nanofigures line. Should be about in scale.
Old June 20th, 2019, 02:36 PM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

Ebay. Search for "Pyramid Head 28mm". The seller is Russian.
Old June 20th, 2019, 02:59 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How about a cheaper Steve:

Quote:
[img] [/img]

Name = STEVE
Secret Identity = N/A
Species = HUMAN
Uniqueness = UNIQUE HERO
Class = ADVENTURER
Personality = CREATIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = >50

MASTER MINER
At any point before during or after moving normally with Steve you may remove a single hex terrain from the battlefield and place it on this card. After using Master Miner Steve May use it an additional time.

MASTER CRAFTER
Instead of attacking with Steve you may remove 3 single Rock hexes from this card to either add:

1 to Steve’s defense to a maximum of 6 or;
5 to Steve’s range to a maximum of 6.

UNLOAD
Before taking a turn with Steve you may place a single hex terrain on any empty space on the battlefield as long as that piece fits normally.

Old June 28th, 2019, 09:53 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I went through & updated the OP (in the spoiler below) because that sort of thing relaxes me for some weird reason. I enjoy looking through various brainstorms so it's nice to have a big list, especially for oddball characters like these you wouldn't think to search for.

I hadn't noticed the Bionicle designs until now, and I must say it would be amazing to have those characters in C3G. Those toys & comics were my childhood. I still have the first 25 or so issues!

Spoiler Alert!
Old June 28th, 2019, 09:54 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Arch-vile again."
Old June 28th, 2019, 10:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Awesome.
Old June 28th, 2019, 10:28 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Their figures are a bit too big.
Old June 28th, 2019, 10:34 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Man, I wish I still had those Bionicle comics. I had all of em up through like 2006.

I'd love to get em in C3G, but yeah, we're gonna have to get creative on the minis! And when I say 'we' I mostly mean 'someone else', which is why I'm not pushing Bionicle too hard right at the moment. Been talking it over with Soundwarp and I'm thinking we'll be able to make it work eventually, though.
Old June 28th, 2019, 10:41 PM
Just A Head

You can get all the comics online these days but I get it’s not the same as owning them.
Old June 28th, 2019, 10:51 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

It requires a 3D printer, but these were made by someone for Heroscape. With a better paint job they would work pretty well.

I should get a 3D printer one of these days; there's a ton of HoSS stuff that White Knight has made available to print too.
Old June 28th, 2019, 11:48 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

That's awesome! I was wondering about potential 3-D print solutions, and those look just about perfect! Thanks for bringing those up, Archie! Wish I could rep you again!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy