Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old March 24th, 2013, 11:01 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HoSS Map Contest - Win Auggie's Gift Cards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
I would like to submit my Tatooine map.

Mos Eisley Canteena

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6uj...ZhTkt6RlE/edit

Sorry but for some reason I couldn't get the picture to appear. Could a moderator or admin fix that for me?
I can't view your link, you'll need to go to where it says 'share' in the top right of the google doc and change it to 'anyone with the link can view'.
Yeah thanks for reminding me. It should be fixed now.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old March 24th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks great! May I suggest making the bar oblong, so it hits the back wall? It would look more like the one in the movie. Anyway, good stuff
Old March 24th, 2013, 04:54 PM

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Looks great! May I suggest making the bar oblong, so it hits the back wall? It would look more like the one in the movie. Anyway, good stuff
Sure thing I thought it was in the center but I'll do that.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Last edited by marrowick; March 24th, 2013 at 05:01 PM.
Old March 24th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

My Mos Eisley entry-

Into the Sands
Takes 1 RotV, 1 SotM

Download PDf

This is designed as a casual map.
Old March 24th, 2013, 10:58 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
It's been a while since I've seen though. I'm basing it off of Battlefront 2
Old March 25th, 2013, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well I was never really sure but I thought it was in the middle in Lego Star Wars 2 so I was basing it off that.

Last edited by marrowick; March 25th, 2013 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Typo and font fix
Old March 25th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well I was never really sure but I thought it was in the middle in Lego Star Wars 2 so I was basing it off that.
Ok, I searched on google and found this: https://www.google.com/search?q=mos%...4EsqEeIMIHM%3A incise you can't follow the link, it is a incredibly detailed floor plan. Kinda sad actually
Old March 25th, 2013, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ok, I searched on google and found this: https://www.google.com/search?q=mos%...4EsqEeIMIHM%3A incise you can't follow the link, it is a incredibly detailed floor plan. Kinda sad actually
That opened up a google search for images for me. Not sure what it gave you. Anyway here is the fixed map.

Mos Eisley Canteena

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6uj...11WGlYYUU/edit

EDIT: I never said what kind of game it was. it's a skirmesh map.

Last edited by marrowick; March 25th, 2013 at 10:18 AM.
Old March 25th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That opened up a google search for images for me. Not sure what it gave you. Anyway here is the fixed map.

Mos Eisley Canteena

Looks good! Just a heads up- if you save your map while you have the digital picture open in Virtualscape, and then PDf print it while the picture is still up it will put the picture on the first page of the build instructions. Also, you can edit the map parameters to put your name and the set requirements on the instructions.
Old March 25th, 2013, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Mos Eisley Canteena

Looks good! Just a heads up- if you save your map while you have the digital picture open in Virtualscape, and then PDf print it while the picture is still up it will put the picture on the first page of the build instructions. Also, you can edit the map parameters to put your name and the set requirements on the instructions.
Thanks I'll look into it.

Old March 25th, 2013, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Mos Eisley Canteena

Thanks I'll look into it.
Well I tried but it kept capturing the pdf converter screen as well.

Old March 25th, 2013, 12:18 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So I've made my map for Yavin IV, converted it to PDF and I made a MediaFire account and uploaded it. Now I don't know what to do as the thing won't let me view my file it just keeps saying retry. Anyone know what I need to do now please?

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games