Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old February 28th, 2011, 09:22 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
I am for sure getting into this game now, and I was wondering if Summoner Wars cards fit any readily avaliable sleeves? Standard or perhaps Yugioh size?
The sleeves have been annoying for me so far. Standard are a little big, and the Yu-Gi-Oh were a little small (at least, the Dragon Shield mini sleeves were), though I know there are sleeves out there that fit just right.
Hmm... I've got a few miscellanious packs of sleeves lying around, I'll let you know if any fit... I might have a few Yugioh ones to try that are a little bigger than Dragon Shield.
Old February 28th, 2011, 10:00 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Hate to double post, but I've got a quick Q for KC:

Which direction are the Yugioh sleeves too small in? I've found a few that are 1/2 a cm or so bigger on the long side, but nothing that's more than a millimeter bigger on the short one... and that's the card sleeve I only have 1 of, no idea where I got it
Old March 1st, 2011, 07:41 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Maybe I'm showing my inexperience with card sleeves, but I don't understand the question. There's a long and a short side?

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old March 1st, 2011, 07:51 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Mayday Sleeves work perfect, they're the ones I use.

http://maydaygames.com/euro-game-car...m-x-92-mm.html 100 pack standard sleeves

http://maydaygames.com/premium-euro-...r-50-pack.html 50 pack premium sleeves (I use these)

Unfortunately they're both on pre-order through MayDay, though you should be able to find at least one of the types at a FLGS or online retailer.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old March 1st, 2011, 08:09 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death!

Quote:
There's a long and a short side?
Length v. width.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old March 1st, 2011, 08:15 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Quote:
There's a long and a short side?
Length v. width.
Ahhh ok. The Dragon Shield sleeves I bought were too short longways. Theres about a MM sticking out of the end which annoyed me like crazy. I just bought some standard sleeves and dealt with them being a bit too big.

Patience is not my strong suit

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old March 1st, 2011, 10:29 AM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Mayday Sleeves work perfect, they're the ones I use.

http://maydaygames.com/euro-game-car...m-x-92-mm.html 100 pack standard sleeves

http://maydaygames.com/premium-euro-...r-50-pack.html 50 pack premium sleeves (I use these)

Unfortunately they're both on pre-order through MayDay, though you should be able to find at least one of the types at a FLGS or online retailer.
Are they the same size as the FFG ones? I thought I read that somewhere. I like the FFG ones, but they're just a little too long...

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old March 1st, 2011, 10:51 AM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Not sure, I don't have any FFG sleeves.

Old March 1st, 2011, 11:42 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death!

My Battle Report is up from this weekend.

Quote:
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old March 1st, 2011, 11:53 AM

Quote:
My Battle Report is up from this weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik on Summoner Wars Board
Paul was pretty new to the game, as he seemed surprised by, but accepted the fact that you get magic for destroyed Walls.
Other than when someone is playing the Orcs, a destroyed Wall has been pretty rare in my games. Though I thought the Walls were not considered units and therefore did not go into your opponent's magic pile? Coming from a play-tester I'm not questioning it, just wondering where I got the idea that they didn't go into the magic pile.

Old March 1st, 2011, 12:03 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Quote:
Other than when someone is playing the Orcs, a destroyed Wall has been pretty rare in my games. Though I thought the Walls were not considered units and therefore did not go into your opponent's magic pile? Coming from a play-tester I'm not questioning it, just wondering where I got the idea that they didn't go into the magic pile.
I destroy a wall in pretty much every game I play.

You know, it might not be explicitly stated in the rules, I should check.

But in general- Destroyed = goes to magic pile. Discarded = goes to discard pile.

Quote:
Old March 1st, 2011, 12:10 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
I destroy a wall in pretty much every game I play.

You know, it might not be explicitly stated in the rules, I should check.

But in general- Destroyed = goes to magic pile. Discarded = goes to discard pile.
It's not explicitly stated, but it is true. I have seen several people with this question. Colby has clarified the point on BGG and Jexik's breakdown is a great way to remember.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games