Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 18th, 2020, 12:41 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bunker - Vote for Initial

yea for initial
Old May 18th, 2020, 01:08 PM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Bunker - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Yea for initial (assuming that's a proposal, which we normally put in bold and say "I propose _____" for clarity)
Thank you for the clarification. Edited that post.
Old May 18th, 2020, 01:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

One thing that was brought to my attention and the more I look here the more I agree. Right now he's a top notch support piece for the Titans and he can sort of do everything and with the free marker refresh every round he's kind of standing as the best support Titan we have which feels odd for someone with so little history. It feels like we need to pick a lane here.

The first thing that sort of feels out of place for me is the chain grab thing. He already has range so it's going to probably drive up his cost for what he can provide others. It's open so you can pair him with Shimmer and she won't have to move and can roll three unblockables for instance. There are better examples but that's what was fresh.

The Wall thing probably should be paired back to at least an adjacent ally.

Keep him more focused on doing damage and occasionally helping an ally feels good. I basically remember he likes to lunch things and is more worried about that than actively looking to protect someone. He wouldn't leave someone unprotected but he's not invisible woman flocked on it.

If probably add the Super Strength callout to the gauntlet power and let him have it when he uses that.

He's more the flip side of Armor to me...same basic concept but she's all defense and he's more offense and I think that's a good design angle.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 18th, 2020, 01:32 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I mean I think he should be able to avoid falling damage and I really don't want to have to put that into Platformer when we could reuse it in the future on Invisible Woman. Super Strength seems like an easy include here.
Old May 18th, 2020, 01:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I mean I think he should be able to avoid falling damage and I really don't want to have to put that into Platformer when we could reuse it in the future on Invisible Woman. Super Strength seems like an easy include here.
Yeah I can see that. It was mainly a brain dump so not everything is meant to be pushed for.

Wouldn't Sue have flying?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 18th, 2020, 01:51 PM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
The Wall thing probably should be paired back to at least an adjacent ally.
I am shifted to agree with this fact actually. He is portrayed as being an aggressor and now that you mention it, it would be hard to believe that in the heat of battle he would notice a friendly at a distance getting hit hard when he is in the middle of laying a smackdown. Thanks Japes!
Old May 18th, 2020, 01:59 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can someone help me understand the intent of Platformer a bit better? Does it really only apply to while moving, or are they ignoring terrain effects where they end movement as well? If they don't there, would it cost an extra space to land on Heavy Snow, for example?

Seeing that only one of the pips is really a support power does make me feel better about him as a support piece (I was worried he was leaning too much into it). I generally like japes's suggestion, but also worry that that just keeps adding to Titans pod play approach.

Pretty much all the marker mechanic approaches like this we've done before had a cost to recharge. Are we cool not having that here?

Definitely think this will be a really fun piece. Didn't read a ton of this era, but always got the sense that Bunker was a bright light in the otherwise not so wonderful run.
Old May 18th, 2020, 02:04 PM
A Man of Taste

He's essentially building bridges so technically the bridge would still be there so the figure never really "lands in the snow"

Old May 18th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
He's essentially building bridges so technically the bridge would still be there so the figure never really "lands in the snow"
So do they constantly ignore the terrain effects? Would this prevent Aqualad/Tempest getting the water boost?

And are they ever actually shown fighting from these platforms in the book, or is it always purely a mobility thing?
Old May 18th, 2020, 02:16 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Another thing we could consider if he was coming in too strong is make his base attack 3 and let his Gauntlet marker give him +2 attack in Melee.

Yea Sue herself would have flying but it would be a nice support power for her to reuse.
Old May 18th, 2020, 02:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

It should be a 'may' power, so that Tempest can still stand in the water if he wants too.
Old May 18th, 2020, 02:47 PM
Tickle Pickle

I agree it should be a may.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library