Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 24th, 2021, 03:37 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Piccolo (Breathing)

I think that's very clear.
Old May 24th, 2021, 05:07 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Looks great! My only question with that wording is if you can choose to not move and not attack to get 2 Ki Markers.

If the Regeneration gets to be too strong, you could tie it to removing 1 (or more) Ki Markers.
Old May 24th, 2021, 05:39 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This seems super wordy to me. Let me know if this is too much.

Quote:
Before taking a turn with Piccolo, you may place a yellow Ki Marker on this card, then, you may choose to either not move, or not attack with Piccolo to place an additional Ki Marker on this card. If you choose to do neither, place 2 Ki Markers on this card to a maximum of 3 Ki Markers. Add 1 to Piccolo's Range number for each Ki Marker on this card.
Old May 24th, 2021, 10:46 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
I read it like you get one for not moving normally and you would get one if you did not attack.
That was exactly my intent, and I thought it read clearly. It gives you the full 3 markers in one turn if he does nothing while also offering him more flexibility in how he charges.
It does to me.
Old May 25th, 2021, 02:49 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST
Spoiler Alert!

CONSISTENCY CHECKLIST (LONG FORM)
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 25th, 2021, 03:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
My favorite DBZ character. Picc me.
Be cooler if he was Charging instead of Breathing.
Old May 25th, 2021, 03:43 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Be cooler if he was Charging instead of Breathing.
Done! I just need a point cost for this guy. At work right now and this computer will not allow me to use the calculator. Can anyone help me out?
Old May 25th, 2021, 03:55 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Piccolo (Charging)

I don't have the calculator on me, but I'd estimate around 250-270.
Old May 25th, 2021, 03:57 PM
Forum Moderator

Re: The Book of Piccolo (Charging)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I don't have the calculator on me, but I'd estimate around 250-270.
Hah, that's funny. I was thinking he was around 260
Pretty darn close.

I'll Propose for Initial Playtesting at 260
Old May 25th, 2021, 04:17 PM
Archie

Re: The Book of Piccolo (VOTE for Initial Beam Cannon)

yea
Old May 25th, 2021, 04:28 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old May 25th, 2021, 05:04 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I got 270-290 on the Calculator but I'm cool with trying him at 260. Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library