Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 28th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of C3G Equipment Glyph Rules

If you like that, I think you'll like the Orange Lanterns we're working on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 27th, 2013, 04:18 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The rules make it clear that a unique hero can hand off or drop a glyph at any point in its move, but does the hero still have to stop on the glyph if the hero moves onto it? How about if they want to reveal or pick it up?

I assume the glyph stops movement, as the equipment glyphs default to standard (power?) glyph rules, but I wanted to be sure.
Old February 27th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Once a figure stops on an equipment glyph to pick it up, it's movement ends.
Old February 27th, 2013, 05:04 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Can figures move over an equipment glyph if they don't pick it up (like treasure glyphs) or not (like power glyphs)?
Old February 27th, 2013, 05:09 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Can figures move over an equipment glyph if they don't pick it up (like treasure glyphs) or not (like power glyphs)?
I'd say like treasure glyphs. That part I am not sure of.

Also, you have to stop your movement to pick up treasure glyphs.
Old February 27th, 2013, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
I'd say like treasure glyphs. That part I am not sure of.
We should get an official ruling, as this could come up in this round of the tournament. Quozl? SirG? Bats?

Quote:
Also, you have to stop your movement to pick up treasure glyphs.
True, of course. I figure this applies to equipment as well, but it's not explicit in the rules here so I wasn't 100% sure.
Old February 27th, 2013, 05:29 PM

ZJ has ruled that a Flag cannot be picked up while moving.
Old February 27th, 2013, 05:30 PM

Quote:
ZJ has ruled that a Flag cannot be picked up while moving.
OK, cool, that answers that question for our purposes. I'm still curious about whether you are allowed to pick up equipment mid-movement, and if not, whether you are forced to end movement when moving onto an e-glyphs.
Old February 27th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I feel picking up equipment ends movement, and that design spaces opens up new special powers to all characters to continue moving after picking up equipment

I also feel that a character shouldn't be forced to stop and pick up equipment. Imagine characters tossing their items to create stall-tactic barricades

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old February 27th, 2013, 06:32 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Equipment glyphs follow all standard HS glyph rules with the exceptions stated in the rule book in the OP of this thread. With standard HS glyphs you must stop your movement when landing on it, therefore you must do the same for equipment glyphs.
Old February 27th, 2013, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Equipment glyphs follow all standard HS glyph rules with the exceptions stated in the rule book in the OP of this thread. With standard HS glyphs you must stop your movement when landing on it, therefore you must do the same for equipment glyphs.
But you don't have to stop on treasure glyphs, which are also mentioned in the rules; in fact, it explicitly states they are "similar to Treasure Glyphs". So wouldn't we default to T-glyph rules? Or do we default to power glyph rules since those were the rules that existed when e-glyphs first started getting designed?

If you are referencing a known, official ruling on this, then please just let me know that and accept my apology. I just want to know for sure.
Old February 27th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I believe the "similar to Treasure Glyphs" line was just some PR added near the end as we released the rules. The actual rules were designed before Treasure Glyphs were released at all (and without any knowledge of them on our part), so the default glyph rules we follow are for permanent and temporary glyphs. No part of treasure glyph mechanics went into the equipment glyph rules.

i.e. If you move onto an Equipment Glyph, you must stop.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library