Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old September 28th, 2008, 02:47 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker
Re: Soundwarp's Repaints and Mods: First Ten Up

Or underneath his card.

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old September 28th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow, these are great mods! Anyways, how about just markers? Silver-painted wound markers anyone?

Whenever he kills a figure, place a marker on his card.
Old September 28th, 2008, 05:42 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz View Post
Wow, these are great mods!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
Anyways, how about just markers? Silver-painted wound markers anyone?

Whenever he kills a figure, place a marker on his card.
Well, the Arenatron needs either figures or cards to keep track of the rising point cost part of his power. He does use markers to keep track of benifits gained by his power. I think Silver would be a great color for the trophy markers, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold1
Oh!!! I just had an idea of how to get around the viking thing. Instead of placing the figure on Arenatron's card you could say that if Arenatron destroys a hero you may place that hero's army card on Arenatron's.
Hmm, that might work, the only problem would be if the other card was revived or something like that.

Another idea I've been toying with is to place a marker on the destroyed figure's card, that way your opponent still has all of his cards and figures, but the Arenatron can keep track of his most recent trophy.

Something like this

Trophy Hunter- When Arenatron destroys a figure.

If there is no unfriendly figure with the __ Marker on its Army Card, place the __ marker on the destroyed figure's Army Card and place a Trophy Marker on Arenatron's Army Card.

If there is a unfriendly figure with the ___ Marker on its Army Card, and the destroyed figure's point cost is greater than the point cost of the figure with the __ Marker on its Army Card, then remove the __ Marker from the original Army Card, place it on the destroyed figure's Army Card and place a Trophy Marker on Arenatron's Army Card.

Wordy, but I think that covers any lopholes that I'm aware of. Does anyone have any ideas on what to call the other marker?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 29th, 2008, 07:48 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

Maybe something like death marker, terminated marker or a success marker since he completes a hunt. I really have no idea.
Old September 29th, 2008, 08:01 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold1 View Post
Maybe something like death marker, terminated marker or a success marker since he completes a hunt. I really have no idea.
Hmm, maybe victory marker, or something like that. If we need to, we could always call both markers a trophy marker, but have two different colors. Like a Silver Trophy Marker for the Arenatron's card, and some other color for the other card, bloody red, or black maybe.

My Etsy Store
Old September 29th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Whoah.
These are great!

This guys is kickin'!
I love the modded figure, Soundwarp!

Quote:
Arenatron, a vicious trophy-collecting Soulborg gladiator.
Great description!!!

And what's up with this guy?!?
He is sweet! The infectious, green electricity, oh wow!
Wonderfully nice touch to the base!
Old September 29th, 2008, 08:31 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
Whoah.
These are great!
Thanks! I'm glad you like them I love that picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
This guys is kickin'!
I love the modded figure, Soundwarp!

Quote:
Arenatron, a vicious trophy-collecting Soulborg gladiator.
Great description!!!
Thanks! The Arenatron was one of the funnier figures to work on, except for his blade weapon thing, that took forever to get right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
And what's up with this guy?!?
He is sweet! The infectious, green electricity, oh wow!
Wonderfully nice touch to the base!
Thanks again! I'm really happy with the way the electricity came out on this guy. I thought about making these mods the first time I saw the original figure, his pose just looks like he is slamming the ground with some kind of power attack.
I haven't really come up with a story for him yet, I'm thinking about making him a former member of Isamu's clan that defected to Carr's team.
I haven't thought of powers for him ether, originally he was going to be able to teleport, but one of my brother's friends commissioned me to make a teleporting Monkey agent, so the Ninja will get something else. Maybe I'll give him some sort of area effect attack or maybe he can infect things with a cybervirus. I haven't decided yet.

My Etsy Store
Old October 7th, 2008, 07:44 PM

What kind of stats should he (Arenatron) have? I'm thinking Life 4-5, move 6-5, range 1, attack 3 , defense 4. I thought he should have low attack if his trophy ability gives him an extra attack die.
Old October 7th, 2008, 09:25 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
What kind of stats should he (Arenatron) have? I'm thinking Life 4-5, move 6-5, range 1, attack 3 , defense 4. I thought he should have low attack if his trophy ability gives him an extra attack die.
Yeah I like those stats

So something like:

Life-4
Move-5
Range-1
Attack-3
Defense-4

Soulborg
Ferocious
Gladiator

I'll see if I can get a card up soon.

My Etsy Store
Old November 26th, 2008, 10:27 PM

Anything new going on?

Check out my fanfics.
Ceasefire
JointStoryThread
Old November 26th, 2008, 11:20 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Anything new going on?

Wow! I'm glad to see someone is still interested in this stuff
I'm planning on updating by Friday (with some cards this time) I would have updated sooner but I never had time to work on much of anything.

My Etsy Store
Old November 27th, 2008, 09:51 PM

Yes I'm been going crazy waiting. I was just waiting for the cards to show up. Can't wait till friday!!!!

Check out my fanfics.
Ceasefire
JointStoryThread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions