Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Would you like to see a HeroScape themed Comic in the next CODEX?
Yes. Get someone with real talent. 10 45.45%
Yes. A Stick Figure one wouldnt be too bad. 10 45.45%
No. Thats just a waste of Space. 0 0%
Maybe. It already has enough for me to read thru. 2 9.09%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 23rd, 2007, 01:42 AM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
'Scapers HS Comic

Has any thought about contributing to a HS Comic for the CODEX? If any one has talent I'd like to see a comic strip either drawn or DigiCamed in the next issue of the Codex.

For those of us with Limited or No Talent we could even do a comic like what Order of the Stick did for D&D

A Heroscape Stick Figure Comic, Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...LOL, Maybe a little to over excited?
Old April 23rd, 2007, 02:30 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Something like this?

.:: .H3X.ô | Click here to check out bloggy goodness! :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old April 23rd, 2007, 02:48 AM

ArgosCap has disabled reputation
Sounds like a cool idea to me! As a comic fan, I think the combination of visuals and story (even a limited joke narrative), is a great way to add life to the characters! I might even try my hand at a strip or two if I have time.

Visit my new site, THE FREE UNIVERSE to explore the universe of public domain and freely licensed characters, settings and story concepts.
Old April 23rd, 2007, 08:35 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
Something like this?

That's awesome

"One good thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain"
http://web.bobmarley.com/index.jsp

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza

Old April 25th, 2007, 09:43 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Stick figures are cool man! You donít have to take them seriously or criticize them. I mean who criticizes stick figures? With Image or Marvel comic type of art there will be a lot of disagreeing and disappointments. Art wise and plot wise. In stick people however, everybody will have entertainment and fun! If the artists/writers decide to have some romance in there, it wonít be corny. If there will be a lot of blood and slaughter, it would be funny rather than gory.

Hahah that's a good one, hextr1p! Mi-Kee-Sa haha

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion