Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 12th, 2021, 07:32 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Demogorgon - Breathing

Quote:
THE UPSIDE DOWN
Start the game with the Demogorgon on this card. While on this card, the Demogorgon is considered to be within Clear Sight of all figures you control. Whenever you would take a turn with the Demogorgon, you may instead place it on this card, or place it on any space on the battlefield. Before placing this Demogorgon this way, roll the 20-sided die; if you roll a 1-12, it must be placed adjacent to a figure with one or more wounds that is not an Undead, Android, Construct, or destructible object if possible.
I'd ditch the D20 roll here. Currently it isn't doing much other than complicating things, as the low roll forces placement by someone, and the high roll does...nothing? Prevents placement? Open choice? Its unclear and that feels unnecessary.

Quote:
DRAGGED INTO THE NETHER
Before moving with The Upside Down, you may choose an adjacent opponent’s small or medium figure, as long as it is the only figure this Demogorgon is engaged with, and place it on this card. At the end of each round, that opponent rolls the 20-sided die. If they roll a 1-15, that figure receives 1 wound. If they roll a 16-20, they may place that figure in their Starting Zone. There cannot be more than one enemy figure on this card at any given time.
At minimum, you're going to need a before moving normally or this would get incredibly nasty with movement powers. A free figure snatch just by having things that can move figures is a lot, and an only 25% chance of your figure escaping something you really couldn't prevent sucks as well.

To compare it to Goliath:

Quote:
GIANT GRAB 12
Instead of attacking, if Goliath does not already have a Grabbed figure, you may choose a small or medium figure engaged with Goliath and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, place the chosen figure on this card. It is considered Grabbed until it is removed from this card. While he has a figure Grabbed, Goliath subtracts 1 from his Move, Attack and Defense numbers. When Goliath is destroyed, negated, or removed from the battlefield, you must first place his Grabbed figure on an unoccupied space as close as possible to Goliath. Players cannot lose the game if one of their figures is Grabbed.

SUPER SQUEEZE
When an Order Marker is revealed on the card of Goliath's Grabbed figure, you must roll an unblockable attack die against that figure. Instead of attacking with Goliath, you may roll an unblockable attack die against his Grabbed figure. If you roll a shield for Super Squeeze, place the Grabbed figure on an unoccupied space as close as possible to Goliath.
So you've got a 45% chance of pulling them on the card to begin with, it puts things back out there if Goliath is killed, Goliath is penalized if he's grabbing someone, and there's a 33% chance anytime wounding is attempted that they get free, which the opponent has the power to expedite.

Quote:
TERRIFYING PRESENCE
The Demogorgon never takes leaving engagement attacks. Figures without the Fearless personality engaged with one or more figures with this special power who attack with a normal or special attack must reroll up to one die that shows a skull.
Not 100% sure what the up to is accomplishing. It kind of goes against the must on my read. I don't know if it was suggested for the "no skulls rolled" corner case, but I'd rather see an "if possible" at the end instead.

Also don't care for it causing rerolls on special attacks. We're very limited on how much we affect those and I don't know if I'm pro putting that on an uncommon hero.
Old February 13th, 2021, 08:04 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's just the Blood Scent from earlier, as their main weakness is they are drawn to blood and it sort of weakens the fact they can go anywhere. Does this help?
Quote:
THE UPSIDE DOWN
Start the game with the Demogorgon on this card. While on this card, the Demogorgon is considered to be within Clear Sight of all figures you control. Whenever you would take a turn with the Demogorgon, you may instead place it on this card, or place it on any space on the battlefield. Before placing this Demogorgon this way, roll the 20-sided die; if you roll a 12 or lower, you must place it adjacent to a figure with one or more wounds that is not an Undead, Android, Construct, or destructible object if possible.
I was actually worried the Nether power wouldn't be super viable, cause it has the requirement that the figure is the only one the Demo is engaged with. Seeing as how they take a whole turn to move to the opponent now and would have to abduct on the next turn, the opponent could easily just engage with another figure to stop the Dragging bs if the Demos raid the Start Zone. Therefore it's better at picking off lone stragglers, I think this pairs well with the drawn to Blood portion as they are not overpowered early game and by time stuff starts happening they are mostly going for woundeds. Again, as I mentioned earlier, if percentages are an issue, I don't mind the numbers moving, but I'll make it a bit easier.
Quote:
DRAGGED INTO THE NETHER
Before moving with The Upside Down, you may choose an adjacent opponent’s small or medium figure, as long as it is the only figure this Demogorgon is engaged with, and place it on this card. At the end of each round, that opponent rolls the 20-sided die. If they roll a 1-12, that figure receives 1 wound. If they roll a 13-20, they may place that figure in their Starting Zone. There cannot be more than one enemy figure on this card at any given time.
Yeah, only affecting normal attack makes more sense to me as well. The "up to" was meant to address stacking mentioned earlier. Like I said I was tired, but I'm still not sure how to address that so a fix would be appreciated.
Quote:
TERRIFYING PRESENCE
The Demogorgon never takes leaving engagement attacks. Figures without the Fearless personality engaged with one or more figures with this special power who attack with a normal attack must reroll one die that shows a skull.
Old February 15th, 2021, 08:45 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
It's just the Blood Scent from earlier, as their main weakness is they are drawn to blood and it sort of weakens the fact they can go anywhere. Does this help?
Quote:
THE UPSIDE DOWN
Start the game with the Demogorgon on this card. While on this card, the Demogorgon is considered to be within Clear Sight of all figures you control. Whenever you would take a turn with the Demogorgon, you may instead place it on this card, or place it on any space on the battlefield. Before placing this Demogorgon this way, roll the 20-sided die; if you roll a 12 or lower, you must place it adjacent to a figure with one or more wounds that is not an Undead, Android, Construct, or destructible object if possible.
I get the theme there, it just feels like unnecessary complexity on an already kinda complex card. So like, not saying it needs to go, but more that it should probably be first thing on the space concerns chopping block.

Quote:
I was actually worried the Nether power wouldn't be super viable, cause it has the requirement that the figure is the only one the Demo is engaged with. Seeing as how they take a whole turn to move to the opponent now and would have to abduct on the next turn, the opponent could easily just engage with another figure to stop the Dragging bs if the Demos raid the Start Zone. Therefore it's better at picking off lone stragglers, I think this pairs well with the drawn to Blood portion as they are not overpowered early game and by time stuff starts happening they are mostly going for woundeds. Again, as I mentioned earlier, if percentages are an issue, I don't mind the numbers moving, but I'll make it a bit easier.
Quote:
DRAGGED INTO THE NETHER
Before moving with The Upside Down, you may choose an adjacent opponent’s small or medium figure, as long as it is the only figure this Demogorgon is engaged with, and place it on this card. At the end of each round, that opponent rolls the 20-sided die. If they roll a 1-12, that figure receives 1 wound. If they roll a 13-20, they may place that figure in their Starting Zone. There cannot be more than one enemy figure on this card at any given time.
This one was more a "powerless to do anything once pulled" kind of issue. Also you do have to take into account that by making them Tormentors they are now in a faction with multiturns, so once they're on the battlefield, Pinhead can help them really snatch things up quicker, or activate more of them/other slashers to free up things for better lock down.
Old February 15th, 2021, 09:26 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Removing a figure automatically for a full round is NASTY. If you really want to go this route I would suggest going the Angstrom route and tying it to each revealed OM.

Also something else that Angstrom does is have his AR battlefield count as part of the battlefield for game end purposes. Right now if you have one Demogorgon at the end of the game vs Superman, you can just pop him off the map instantly and win.
Old February 15th, 2021, 10:52 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tweaked Dragged Into The Nether, among other things, it needs an OM reveal so Pinhead won't be helping there.
Quote:
NAME = DEMOGORGON STALKER

SPECIES = DEMOGORGON
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = TORMENTOR
PERSONALITY = TERRIFYING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 120

THE UPSIDE DOWN
Start the game with the Demogorgon on this card. While on this card, the Demogorgon is considered to be within Clear Sight of all figures you control. Whenever you would take a turn with the Demogorgon, you may instead place it on this card, or place it on any space on the battlefield.

DRAGGED INTO THE NETHER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with the Demogorgon, you may choose an opponent’s small or medium figure, as long as it is the only figure this Demogorgon is engaged with, and place both figures on this card. The chosen figure will not take any leaving engagement attacks. Whenever any player reveals a numbered Order Marker, even if this Demogorgon is destroyed, that opponent rolls the 20-sided die. If they roll a 10 or lower, the figure receives a wound. If they roll a 13 or higher, that player must place the figure in their Start Zone. As long as an opponent's figure is placed on this card, it is considered part of the battlefield.

TERRIFYING PRESENCE
This Demogorgon never takes leaving engagement attacks. Figures without the Fearless personality engaged with one or more figures with this special power who attack with a normal attack must reroll one die that shows a skull.
If space becomes an issue, the wound thing could be dropped.

Last edited by Splash; February 17th, 2021 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Blood dealy dropped
Old February 16th, 2021, 09:02 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

At a glance I'm guessing that'd be too much text. Usually on a browser if it's over 13 lines, it's running into trouble.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 16th, 2021, 11:59 AM

Alright, I dropped it.
Old February 17th, 2021, 03:52 PM

SP updated, does Terrifying Presence stack or no?
Old February 17th, 2021, 04:21 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think this might work?
Quote:
TERRIFYING PRESENCE
The Demogorgon never takes leaving engagement attacks. Figures without the Fearless personality engaged with this Demogorgon who attack with a normal attack must reroll one die that shows a skull. A Figure cannot be affected by the Terrifying Presence special power more than once per attack.
I tagged Soundwarp on Discord and requested a check, cause he's usually the guy with the best grasp on this stuff.
Old February 17th, 2021, 04:45 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Pretty sure Mr Nobody's version of Terrifying Presence stops itself from stacking? At the very least it's clear that's what its trying to do (since otherwise the last line doesn't make much sense) which is good enough.

(Though it should be 'This' not 'The' in the first sentence)

Feels like the rest of the card needs some TLC though.

Might want to take a look at the Frost Giant's card since they do a fairly similar effect.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 17th, 2021, 06:52 PM

Quote:
DRAGGED INTO THE NETHER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with the Demogorgon, you may choose an opponent’s small or medium figure, as long as it is the only figure this Demogorgon is engaged with, and place both figures on this card. The chosen figure will not take any leaving engagement attacks. If an opponent's figure is on this card and has not been destroyed, whenever that player reveals a numbered Order Marker, roll a single attack die. If a skull is rolled, the figure receives one wound. If a blank is rolled, the player that controls that figure must place it in their Start Zone. As long as an opponent's figure is placed on this card, it is considered part of the battlefield.
Does this read any better?
Old February 17th, 2021, 07:04 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Honestly having a hard time following this design. It’s gone through several major revisions and I’m not even sure what the goal here is anymore. Maybe if you post a short breakdown of the powers you want to represent we can hone it in on something good, but right now I’m not sure the design is accomplishing your goals anymore after so many versions.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library