Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old June 22nd, 2015, 07:15 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Mini Photo Depository

We'll need some pictures of Polaris eventually too:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Wolverine and the X-Men set.
Its model number and name are #025 / Polaris.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 25th, 2015, 05:57 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I believe we need some mini pics for Mera:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the DC 75th Anniversary set.
Its model number and name are #028 / Mera.
Old June 25th, 2015, 11:51 PM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker

[MENTION=17981]Arch-vile[/MENTION] I have that figure, I'll submit some Saturday when i get home from work.

Public Designs
Old June 26th, 2015, 02:33 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I have this Mera:

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/212364

Which honestly looks better than the other, and the cost is the same. Just in case you change your mind, I can get pics, if not, looks like BSB has you covered.
Old June 26th, 2015, 02:43 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

I always preferred this Mera for the pose. It's much more dynamic that the old "I'm shooting out of the water, because I'm a water girl" pose.

To me, this one say's "I'm going to attack you with my awesome aquakinesis abilities.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old June 26th, 2015, 03:08 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

That one looks good too, but runs about .40 more. Either way, I'd personally go with the one I posted purely for the price + quality, but it's Arch's choice. At the end of the day, most people just use whatever they have if they have one, or whatever is cheapest unless it's a matter of a few cents for the better quality one.

It's always a good thing when you have options though, versus a character you can't get one for, or the only one is super expensive or crappy quality.
Old June 26th, 2015, 04:56 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
It's always a good thing when you have options though, versus a character you can't get one for, or the only one is super expensive or crappy quality.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old June 26th, 2015, 06:47 AM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker

[MENTION=38740]Aggressive Sock[/MENTION] I also have that one as well, I'll try some pictures of both on Saturday.

Public Designs
Old June 26th, 2015, 09:16 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I don't mind which Mera we use. Since bsbush7690 has both and is taking pics of both, I'll just link to his post and let the art department decide which one looks better on the card.
Old June 27th, 2015, 09:24 AM

Well after I got home this morning I was going through my figures and I realized I do not have the Mera that looks like she is attacking I have this one
Mera - 028, Uncommon
Miniatures » HeroClix » DC Justice League Trinity War
in addition to the one from the 75th Anniversary. I took pictures of both and let me know what you think.
Spoiler Alert!

Public Designs
Old June 27th, 2015, 02:54 PM

Ugh the head on that 1st figure man, lol. Solid pics though.
Old June 27th, 2015, 03:49 PM

[MENTION=38740]Aggressive Sock[/MENTION] Yeah I know how you feel it's hideous.

Public Designs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy