Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old November 12th, 2014, 10:42 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Marcu Esenwein - Before His Transformation

Assuming you had a different figure for Marcu (Uncursed), what about:

Life Drain, Flying

The Esenwein Curse
If you control Marcu Esenwein (Uncursed), you must also have Marcu Esenwein in your Army. At the beginning of the game, do not place Marcu Esenwein on the battlefield. Instead, at the beginning of every round, before placing Order Markers, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-6, you must destroy Marcu Esenwein (Uncursed) and replace him with Marcu Esenwein. Move all wound markers from this card to the Army Card of Marcu Esenwein.

Give him the same stats, but with a Defense of 4. And, um, some point cost.
Old November 12th, 2014, 10:53 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post

Life Drain, Flying

The Esenwein Curse
If you control Marcu Esenwein (Uncursed), you must also have Marcu Esenwein in your Army. At the beginning of the game, do not place Marcu Esenwein on the battlefield. Instead, at the beginning of every round, before placing Order Markers, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-6, you must destroy Marcu Esenwein (Uncursed) and replace him with Marcu Esenwein. Move all wound markers from this card to the Army Card of Marcu Esenwein.

I like that, but what if it would only happen if you had another member of the Esenwien family, because Cyprien cursed Marcu.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 12th, 2014, 11:08 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

Life Drain, Flying

The Esenwein Curse

You always find a way to make a unique power while I recylce them haha. The power is sweet, but I feel that would make it risky to make a high cost figure for Marcu. Then again if we could reduce the uncursed cost by 20 and make them have to be drafted together might work with the ability. Sorry if that makes no sense, but I'm a pretty bad rambler.
Old November 13th, 2014, 01:29 AM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

Dracula from Heroclix Ebay Link

I always thought this figure would work well for Marcu Esenwein before his transformation, I have this figure and if you put it beside Cyprien Esenwein you can see why Cyprien Esenwein jumped at the chance to transform Marcu into what he is in the offical game.

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."
Old November 13th, 2014, 03:27 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I actually modded a 'post-curse' Marcu awhile back (you can't really have a 'pre-curse' one, given that he is summoned to Valhalla right as Cyps curses him)

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 13th, 2014, 10:51 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
Quote:

Life Drain, Flying

The Esenwein Curse

You always find a way to make a unique power while I recylce them haha. The power is sweet, but I feel that would make it risky to make a high cost figure for Marcu. Then again if we could reduce the uncursed cost by 20 and make them have to be drafted together might work with the ability. Sorry if that makes no sense, but I'm a pretty bad rambler.
Thanks! I would definitely drop the Uncursed price by 20 (or more, since he might relapse). I think the way this power is worded they are required to be drafted together, not sure if that is clear.

So Utgar has tried to reverse the curse (or perhaps Kee-Mo-Shi?) but there is always a danger he will revert to his former form. I just made up the odds on that, maybe 1-3 would be better. Odds are that he would revert within 6-7 rounds.

Oh, and those are some pretty sweet figures for Marcu 2.0!
Old November 13th, 2014, 04:10 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I actually modded a 'post-curse' Marcu awhile back (you can't really have a 'pre-curse' one, given that he is summoned to Valhalla right as Cyps curses him)

I actually was digging through your customs again last night. I was looking for Vampire themed figures and saw that you actually had a Marcu. I like the story behind the cape. Oh and blood of the innocent.
Old November 14th, 2014, 03:42 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

I thought the marcu in the packs was post curse. I would think a red impish demon with bones poking through his skin would be the curse.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old November 14th, 2014, 11:57 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Quote:

I thought the marcu in the packs was post curse. I would think a red impish demon with bones poking through his skin would be the curse.
Post curse as in 'after it has been lifted'.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 18th, 2014, 02:56 AM

Finally got my custom done and up here for my Marcu.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions