Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 13th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
The Book of Satanus

The Book of Satanus

C3G 2000 AD PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 11
HUNTERS AND HELLIONS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Repainted Mojo figure from Hobby Lobby.
Its model number and name are #387040 / Tyrannosaurus Rex .

Alternate mini PDF

The figure used here is a repainted 1$ toy T-Rex available only from Walmart(out of stock).
Use the same painting tutorial as above.

Character Bio - Satanus was originally slain in an epic ten hour battle when he challenges his Mother for leadership. He is resurrected millions of years later by scientists who clone him for the Dinosaur National Park in Mega-City One. After developing a taste for human flesh he escapes during the Atomic Wars into the Cursed Earth, where he becomes the leader of his own tyrannosaur pack.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Base Clarification: Satanus is a double-based figure.
  • Satanus is an Event Hero and follows Event Hero rules.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Art by *Scapemage* updates by japes

2021-02-20 - Removed Tiny Restriction to Chomp Frenzy

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 11:16 PM. Reason: png
Old December 13th, 2012, 10:01 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spawn (Playtesting Phase)

NAME = SATANUS

SPECIES = Dinosaur
UNIQUENESS = Event Hero
CLASS = Devourer
PERSONALITY = Ferocious

SIZE/HEIGHT = Huge 12 (double hex)

LIFE = 9

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 350

CHOMPING FRENZY 12
Instead of moving and attacking normally with Satanus, you may move Satanus up to 5 spaces. Each time Satanus enters a space, as long as he is on a space where he may end his movement, you may choose an adjacent figure. If the chosen figure has only one Life remaining, destroy it. Otherwise, roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 2 from the roll if the chosen figure has the Super Strength special power. If you roll 12 or higher, the chosen figure receives 2 wounds. Satanus cannot choose the same figure more than once and will take any leaving engagement attacks when using this special power.

SUPERSTRENGTH

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; February 20th, 2021 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Removed tiny restriction.
Old December 13th, 2012, 10:01 AM

Re: The Book of Spawn (Design Phase)

Satanus Initial Playtest Design
Spoiler Alert!

Satanus 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Playtest design(Public)
Spoiler Alert!

Art: card
Spoiler Alert!

Art: background
Spoiler Alert!

Art: figure
Spoiler Alert!

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; January 13th, 2013 at 04:32 PM.
Old December 13th, 2012, 10:09 AM

Fairly straightforward. I have done quite a few playtests already and I will post some of the results. My thoughts so far is that Satanus is fairly solid. I would like to see his Life increased to 9 and perhaps drop his Defense to 6. I also could see his Move bumped up to 7. He is a bruiser but is limited in his movement. The best comparison to him is Laufey who crushes Satanus head to head.
Let me hear your thoughts. I will get figure pics and links up soon and we can discuss that aspect of the design.

EDIT: He will have synergy with the Dumutef Guards from 'classic'. That is all I can think of off the top of my head.

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; December 13th, 2012 at 10:17 AM.
Old December 13th, 2012, 10:16 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What do you think about upping his movement and adding a negative climbing power that makes height moves cost double or triple. T-Rex are fast in a straight line on level ground, but I never pictured them being able to climb well due to long strides and tiny arms.
Old December 13th, 2012, 10:22 AM

Re: The Book of Satanus (Design Phase)

He climbs up a church with no problem in the comics and then leaps on a tank and eats it.

This is part of the reason I want to increase his movement. He has proven to be extremely agile for his size(in comics). Plus he is going to take some damage from range in most battles just trying to close in.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 13th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm in favor of keeping his range to 6. Anything more and you will lose the negatives for being double based. Also It is not thematic for a dino to be moving on the same scale as super-sonic flyers.

Unless you provide a power to augment movement I'd be in favor of keeping it low to mid. He is a dinosaur not a cheetah.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 13th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Why an Event Hero?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old December 13th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Why an Event Hero?
This might be to help explain the figures size in relation to other figures.

I might lean away from Event Hero because the points are low. But I'm still not sure that there is a points floor to Event Hero status.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 13th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Why an Event Hero?
I was kind of wondering this also, but I don't know the character well enough to say one way or another.

I like the design in general, right now, and I hope we stick to the one text power here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 13th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Why not give him Giant Reach off of Giant Man, he seems to be able to extend up to grab at things as well as being very large. That would give him a bit more threat range, and incentivize use of his normal attack more.

If you were to up the life to 9 (which I would like) I could easily see him as an Event Hero. I see no reason why this guy shouldn't be duking it out with Supes and Thor, and it would make a cool battle if you wanted to do the Judges (vs) Satanus. Also, I feel that after Playtesting he'll be at least 380 points.

I'm not a fan of the species, Dinosaur sounds kinda Cheezy, maybe Tyranasaur or Raptor. And Is he an actual Tyrannasaurus Rex? He looks like some sort of Mutant dinosaur.
Old December 13th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd like to see the exact figure decided upon before anything else.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library