Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old October 24th, 2022, 11:32 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Long Island, NY, Heroscape!

Shall we plan to meet at Legendary Realms on November 6th then? They open at 11.

I'll call as soon as a few people say Yes.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old October 25th, 2022, 03:08 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_X_Marker View Post
Shall we plan to meet at Legendary Realms on November 6th then? They open at 11.

I'll call as soon as a few people say Yes.
I can be there.

Old October 25th, 2022, 10:34 AM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll definitely be able to come by on November 6th!

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old October 26th, 2022, 07:28 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I can be there on the 6th! @The_X_Marker , let me know if you need help with maps, figures, etc...
Old October 26th, 2022, 07:33 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Have fun, guys! And remember, everyone is always also welcome at our monthly NYCG4 games here in Brooklyn Heights.
Old October 27th, 2022, 07:05 AM

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

We are booked!

November 6th 12 PM on Table 13

Legendary Realms
294 E Montauk Hwy,
Lindenhurst, NY 11757

Bring 510 point armies, I'll bring two 2 player maps and maybe a 4 player map, feel free to bring one if you want to. C3V and SoV allowed. Prototype Hatamoto Taro is allowed (and he will be there lol)

Last edited by The_X_Marker; October 27th, 2022 at 10:09 AM.
Old October 28th, 2022, 11:32 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Great, I'll be there by noon! I may or may not dust off my Dund to face your Hatamoto Taro.
Old October 30th, 2022, 07:34 PM

I will be bringing the maps Fulcrum, Fossil and maybe If You Cant Take The Heat.

Feel free to bring either a BoV map or a custom creation!

Old November 5th, 2022, 09:01 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Something came up. I can't be there. See you next time.

Old November 6th, 2022, 11:07 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

I just threw 12 dice in my army box and rolled all skulls, so you better watch out! (Of course now I won’t be able to roll a single skull for the rest of the day…) Can’t wait to see everyone!
Old November 6th, 2022, 11:45 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Grish is back!

I'm building two boards today for our monthly Wednesday game here on my table. We just found three new Scapers! So I'm expecting 7-8 Players here, for our own mini-Convention! We may have that many players here from now on.
Old November 6th, 2022, 09:18 PM

Thank you to everyone that came by! It was a great day for some Scape and a lot of laughs were shared.

I would love to revive the scene here, and I think we definitely could. Maybe in a few weeks, we can figure out if there is a good Sunday in Decemeber that works for enough people?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers