Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 22nd, 2022, 07:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

Bio?
I would drop CI.
Old September 22nd, 2022, 08:13 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, I think CI doesn’t have the best rap these days. A general Intimidation power would probably be cool, but at 4 powers I don’t know if it’s needed.
Old September 23rd, 2022, 03:49 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
NAME = RED TORNADO

SECRET IDENTITY = MA HUNKEL

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MYSTERY MAN
PERSONALITY = VALIANT?

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

FEED THE MASSES

At the start of the game you may place a Food Glyph on any or all Unique Hero cards. You may not place two of the same Glyph unless every type of Food Glyph has already been placed.

THE RED TOMATO
Red Tornado rolls 2 additional dice when attacking or defending against Common figures. Instead of attacking normally, Red Tornado may attack normally any or all adjacent Common figures.

In the original comics in the 1940s, Ma Hunkel is a working mother whose costume consists of
longjohns longjohns
and a
cooking pot cooking pot
on her head. She adopts the identity of the Red Tornado to fight local criminals in her
New York City New York City
neighborhood, inspired by her son's admiration for the superhero
Green Lantern Green Lantern
. The character's popularity was such that she was given a cameo in the first adventure of the
Justice Society of America Justice Society of America
, visiting the JSA's headquarters but being forced by a humorous mishap, her pants splitting, to leave without having the chance to apply for membership. Later Justice Society stories have declared Ma to be an honorary member of the team.
In her prime, Ma Hunkel was a surprisingly strong woman. Many who encountered her often believed that the Red Tornado was, in fact, a man, a notion that helped protect Ma's secret identity on more than one occasion. In the ensuing years, Ma Hunkel's strength level has diminished with age.
Ma Hunkel was also a great cook with an ability to feed a large group of people which included the Justice Society of America.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 27th, 2022, 03:29 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think if he hasn't already been designed, I would like to resurrect this design from old and run him. I thought of a way to fix the house always wins without relying on opposing criminal and crime lord figures, and reworded Knight of Vengeance a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post

NAME = BATMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = THOMAS WAYNE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = VIGILANTE
PERSONALITY = RUTHLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 200

THE HOUSE ALWAYS WINS

For each Order Marker placed on this card to begin a round, you may choose to do one of the following:
  • add 2 to your initiative roll;
  • add or subtract 1 from any 20-sided die roll;
  • add one shield for every blank rolled when rolling defense for Batman, to a maximum of two additional shields.
KNIGHT OF VENGEANCE
Before moving normally, you may roll one combat die. If you roll a skull, opposing figures may not roll for leaving engagement strikes against Batman and you may choose one adjacent figure to receive a wound. When Batman attacks a non-adjacent figure, he may attack one additional time, rolling 1 less attack die.

SURGICAL STRIKE
If Batman inflicts at least one wound on an adjacent figure with his normal attack, the defending figure receives one additional wound.
Old September 27th, 2022, 03:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looks pretty good to me. Just might need to somehow clarify if the +/- 1 to d20 rolls includes initiative rolls.
Old September 27th, 2022, 06:01 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Red Tornado seems like a lot of fun - that's a lot of food glyphs.

Batman, the language is a little confusing, but I think I dig the base concepts. Is it intended that you can choose the same option multiple times in the first power? So 1 blank could equal up to 4 shields?
Old September 27th, 2022, 06:08 PM

Yes, can reduce the glyphs if it is too much.

Agreed on Thomas. Needs a little more clarity but looks like fun.
Old September 27th, 2022, 06:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Also for the first power I'm assuming the effect is meant to last for that round but probably should be stated as such?

Alfred (II) has a similar power you might look at for wording.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 27th, 2022, 07:22 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Red Tornado seems like a lot of fun - that's a lot of food glyphs.

Batman, the language is a little confusing, but I think I dig the base concepts. Is it intended that you can choose the same option multiple times in the first power? So 1 blank could equal up to 4 shields?
I just wanted to get the idea down before I forgot, so rough language for now. It is intended that you can choose the same option multiple times but for defense only a maximum of two blanks, one blank per selection. So yeah, need to figure out how to word that.
Old September 27th, 2022, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Also for the first power I'm assuming the effect is meant to last for that round but probably should be stated as such?

Alfred (II) has a similar power you might look at for wording.
Yup, just for the round. I'll take a look at Alfred.
Old September 27th, 2022, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Looks pretty good to me. Just might need to somehow clarify if the +/- 1 to d20 rolls includes initiative rolls.
Agreed, the middle option is meant to apply to rolls other than initiative.
Old September 28th, 2022, 10:38 PM

I think a reluctant hero type power would also fit Thomas Wayne, but would have to drop the first power to make that fit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy