Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 3rd, 2020, 08:20 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Terminator (Protector) - Vote Initial PT!

The restrictions sound like a good idea.
Yea
Old November 4th, 2020, 06:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

YEA. No flying makes sense. also easier for him to keep up with only 4 move on the bond.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 4th, 2020, 11:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Alright that's two responses in favor of nixing flying and none against after a few days so I'm going to add in the flying restriction as well.
Old November 5th, 2020, 12:51 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool, that'll make him a fun pairing with the 1st Doc, handing out lots of free movement. Forget if I already voted, but Yea if you still need it.
Old November 5th, 2020, 12:56 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Livewire will still like him, but makes him a less obviously good pairing, which is a generally good thing as they have no inherent thematic reason to be paired other than just technopath and robot.

Yea
Old November 5th, 2020, 05:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Terminator (Protector) - Initial PT

Looking at army building ideas for this one and wondered about the current wording. As it stands, I could reveal the X on the Charges card and move him 4 spaces. Doesn't seem like too big of a deal to me, but I figured I should mention it and maybe test it out during the initial. Any non-SS, non-flying medium or small figures that easily reveal the X on their card you'd be concerned about? My initial thoughts drift to X healers and Prof. X. Ozy might also be a good one. Who else?

*edit* Looks like Livewire would still be a solid addition to any army and she can have people reveal the X for a free move of 4. Don't think stacking those together would be a good idea, so now I'm thinking of a wording update to clarify the free move only occurs when revealing a numbered OM.
Old November 5th, 2020, 05:27 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Terminator (Protector)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
PROTECTION PROGRAMMING
At the start of the game, choose another Medium or Small Unique Hero without the Super Strength or Flying Special Powers you control to be the Terminators Charge. Immediately after a numbered Order Marker is revealed on the Charge's card, you may move the Terminator up to 4 spaces. Figures engaged with the Terminator may not make Leaving Engagement Attacks.
But it says numbered? I am confused...
Old November 5th, 2020, 06:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, I made the update already. Sorry for not posting that I had right away, been getting a lot of phone calls. It's a simple update that eliminates any potential issues there and there wasn't any X reveal synergy I was trying to create or hold onto with anyone.

I've been working through a different rules question, but it looks like everything is okay after all. I figured it would be a good idea to post my conclusion here though should it come up at some point in the future.

I am looking at Moon Knight as his Charge. Moon Knight can leave the battlefield and still reveal OM's on his card. Initially I thought this might cause a problem, but I no longer think so.

FRENCHIE’S AIRDROP
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, if Moon Knight is on the battlefield, you may immediately place him on this card. Moon Knight will take any leaving engagement attacks before being placed on this card. Order Markers may still be placed and revealed on this card normally. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, if Moon Knight is on this card and not destroyed, you may immediately place him on any empty space on the battlefield and attack with him.

I reveal the OM on Moon Knight while he's on the board, I now have two 'immediately' powers that trigger. That means I can only do one or the other. If I move the Terminator, I can't place Moon Knight on his card. If I place Moon Knight on his card, I can't move the Terminator. Same thing happens when he Drops. If Moon Knight is already on his card and I choose to immediately place him on the board, then I can't also immediately move with the Terminator.
Old November 5th, 2020, 06:31 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I reveal the OM on Moon Knight while he's on the board, I now have two 'immediately' powers that trigger. That means I can only do one or the other. If I move the Terminator, I can't place Moon Knight on his card. If I place Moon Knight on his card, I can't move the Terminator. Same thing happens when he Drops. If Moon Knight is already on his card and I choose to immediately place him on the board, then I can't also immediately move with the Terminator.
When 2 of your own "immediately" powers trigger, you get to do both, and choose which order they trigger in.
Old November 5th, 2020, 08:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
When 2 of your own "immediately" powers trigger, you get to do both, and choose which order they trigger in.

I don't think that is correct or was the intent. It was some 7 or 8 years back, maybe more, when we were talking about how two things can't both immediately happen and thus it was a way to keep powers from stacking by using the immediately language. Don't recall what thread that all went down in.
Old November 5th, 2020, 08:08 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

You get to use both powers, immediately just means you have to use it before other powers with immediately. So if both powers have it you get to choose the order.
Old November 5th, 2020, 08:45 PM
C3G Landlord

If that's the case, then I'm back to having a question about Livewire. When do you determine the within 10 spaces clause part? When the OM is first revealed, or after the turn has been taken?

UNITY STRIKES
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card or the card of a Unique Hero you control within 10 spaces of Livewire and taking a turn with that Hero, you may either:
  • attack with a different Unique Hero you control that has moved but not attacked this player turn; or
  • reveal an "X" Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Hero you control to move any figure you control within 4 spaces of that Hero up to 4 spaces. That figure will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control after using this special power.

1. Reveal OM on Moon Knight, who is on the board, move Terminator 4 spaces, place Moon Knight on his card, Live Wire then has Terminator attack because Moon Knight was within 10 spaces of her when the OM was revealed?

2. Reveal OM on Moon Knight, who is on his card, move Terminator 4 spaces, place Moon Knight on the board and attack, Live Wire then has Terminator attack because Moon Knight is within 10 spaces of her at the end of his turn?

3. Both, because why not?

Last edited by Yodaking; November 5th, 2020 at 10:29 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library