Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old February 14th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Guido,

It is most likely your web browser. I noticed of the two you mentioned Cavalier's is an animated GIF and Necroblade's is a PNG. Your browser may be incapable of showing those image types.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old February 14th, 2008, 11:29 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Guido,

It is most likely your web browser. I noticed of the two you mentioned Cavalier's is an animated GIF and Necroblade's is a PNG. Your browser may be incapable of showing those image types.
But I've seen them before, unless they were recently changed. I've seen other animated avatars as well. Oh, and add your name to the list of avatars suddenly invisible to Guido. Also, I am running Firefox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old February 15th, 2008, 01:06 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Guido,

But I've seen them before, unless they were recently changed. I've seen other animated avatars as well. Oh, and add your name to the list of avatars suddenly invisible to Guido. Also, I am running Firefox.
That's a shame, because Cavalier's brand new avatar is AWESOME.
Old February 15th, 2008, 10:36 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Interestingly enough, I can see them all plain as day now. The thing that really freaked me out was that everyone who's avatars were effected all had 4k+ total posts on this site. I was kind of hoping that someone else experienced this non-phenomenal phenomenon, but it would appear that I was the only one.

Yet another mystery shall remain unsolved... The truth is out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old February 15th, 2008, 12:24 PM

Rythos has disabled reputation
This occured for me earlier today. I had an entire page of a thread that displayed names only with no avatars.

I reloaded the page several times and then it finally displayed the avatars after 3-4 times of reloading the page.

Your not going crazy (or any crazier than normally anyway )

Generous deed should not be checked by cold counsel
Old February 15th, 2008, 12:38 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
I would be very disappointed if you guys couldn't see my super awesome avatar.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online