Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 12th, 2022, 10:09 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of ∞ Justice Gundam (Vote Public Testing)

Thanks for the tests Arch! Other than probably still needing a test at some point trying to exploit the range of the Fatum ram, looking good here. I agree that the speed here definitely helps it stand out from the other mechs we have.
Old May 12th, 2022, 12:13 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'm hoping to have some tests up sometime today/ tomorrow (got to get Death Army written up first)

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 24th, 2022, 04:04 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Caught a typo.
Quote:
BEAM BLADE ARMAMENTS
If ∞ Justice Gundam's driver has the Ace Mecha Pilot special power, after rolling defense dice for this figure against a normal attack you may choose to either count all excess shields count rolled as unblockable hits against the adjacent attacking figure or move this figure up to three spaces.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old May 26th, 2022, 04:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Should the "its" here be a "this" for clarity that you're not talking about the targeted figure?

FATUM-01 RAM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4 + Special.
∞ Justice Gundam may target any opponent’s figure on the same battlefield with this special attack. If the chosen figure is:
•within clear sight of ∞ Justice Gundam, add 1 to its attack and
•within 6 clear sight spaces, all blanks count as additional skulls.
After using this special attack, subtract 3 from this figure’s move for the remainder of the round. This special attack may only be used one per round.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 2nd, 2022, 01:15 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of ∞ Justice Gundam (Public Testing)

Sorry this took forever. At present I can't sit down for very long and have to lay on my side all the time so not super conductive to writing things on a computer.

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Infinite Justice Gundam@350 points

Set 1
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: Infinite Ham: Justice (350), Amuro (150), Ms. Marvel (350), Spider-Ham (150)- 1000 total vs Sucidal Shades: Amanda Waller (195), Rick Flag (105), Deadshot (150), Nightshade (225), Bane (190), Mentallo (135)- 1000 total
Spoiler Alert!

Set 2
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: Magenta Comet: Justice (350), Char (155), Ragdoll (100), AoA Shadowcat (185), Oracle (110)- 900 total vs A Vision of the Grid: Ms. Marvel (350), Avengers Vision (340), Grid (200), Skrull Infiltrator x1 (10)- 900 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall:
Feels good to me, I like how the suit plays. It has some nasty things it can do but its fairly expensive and some of those nasty things are tied to a specific slice of figures so I think its fine.

I don't have first hand thematic experience here (I've yet to build up the courage to watch the train wreck that is Seed Destiny) but it feels accurate to the regular Justice Gundam which is like 90% the same thing.

Not really a lot to say here, seems pretty much good to go to me.

My Etsy Store
Old June 6th, 2022, 12:27 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Version tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Swamp Lab
Units: Amura Ray (150), Green Lantern Kyle (300), Justice Gundam (350) (800) vs Incredibles (800) (800)

Powers Used:
Melee Follow-up: 7
Fatum-01 SA: 2
Fatum-01 Damage: 2
Beam Blade: 4
Beam Blade Unblockable damage: 2
Beam Blade movement: 2

Damage from normal attacks: 9

Incredibles are a very defensive team that was difficult to break through, but I think Mr. Incredible’s Reckless power is the one that really trashed the Gundam. Amura was a great pilot for this gundam with his rerolls, counterstrike and bonus movement. Seemed like a natural fit.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Dash Parr 3/3 Life Remaining, Mr. Incredible 2/7 Life Remaining
Spoiler Alert!

Powers Used:
Melee Follow-up: 5
Fatum-01 SA: 1
Fatum-01 Damage: 2
Beam Blade: 0
Beam Blade Unblockable damage: 0
Beam Blade movement: 0

Damage from normal attacks: 5

I just wanted to see how powerful a cheap bonding team in gundams would fair. Turns out they are pretty powerful. I actually worry what a cheap multi bonding team all in gundams might be capable of doing.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Junkyard 3/3 Life Remaining, Justice 3/7 Life remaining, Mutt 4/4 Life remaining, RX 7/7 Life remaining.
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Within the normal faction, this gundam feels about right at 350. The first game could have gone either way. GL was drafted to protect Justice, but Justice was forced to move around and the one time that Mr. Incredible rolled exceptionally well is when Justice was not adjacent to GL for protection. However, outside the faction I worry about bonders using multiple gundams (that's gundams in general, not specifically this one) will just over power opponents. The second test had the gundams at a lower point cost and pretty much ignored all powers on Junkyard and Mutt and even the defensive power of Justice, yet were able to quite easily beat out Hulk and Enchantress.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I think Justice is good at 350 when compared to other gundams. Fast and powerful, but the most expensive one.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old June 6th, 2022, 07:51 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Might be something to keep an eye on with Junkyard and Mutt. I think they are 20 points cheaper than the previously used cheap pilot pair of the Wonder Twins. Doesn't feel like an issue inherent to this specific Gundam.

I propose we move to Final Editing at 350.
Old June 6th, 2022, 08:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of ∞ Justice Gundam (Vote Final Editing)

Yea
Old June 6th, 2022, 08:26 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old June 6th, 2022, 08:42 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old June 6th, 2022, 08:45 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

yea

My Etsy Store
Old June 7th, 2022, 09:07 AM
Book Wyrm

This passes.

I think text is all good, and Soundwarp is providing photos of the suit itself.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library