Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 15th, 2018, 09:20 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: New 52 And DC Rebirth Workshop

It sounds like he has an entirely different powerset from the rest of the WLs. Maybe he should be treated as seperate from the rest of them?
Old November 15th, 2018, 03:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Double sided card!
Old November 15th, 2018, 03:55 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Is his White Lantern powerset related to his "taps into all the color" powerset or is that two completely different things? (I think Omega Men is the only Kyle book I've ever read.)

It is, yes- White Lanterns can use any part of the Emotional Spectrum because the colour White actually is made up of all other colours
Ways having an artist as a brother affects your brain:
1. You don't see white, grey or black as colours, and get mildly irritated when others refer to them as such.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 15th, 2018, 04:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Gray isn't part of the Lantern spectrum and I don't think White taps into Black Lanterns (which is an absence of color/light, obviously). Also, what's a "colour"? My spellcheck doesn't recognize it at all ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 15th, 2018, 05:02 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Gray isn't part of the Lantern spectrum and I don't think White taps into Black Lanterns (which is an absence of color/light, obviously). Also, what's a "colour"? My spellcheck doesn't recognize it at all ....
I'm aware of the first part and could have guessed the second. My point was that white, black and grey aren't actually 'colours' at all - they're values, it's a separate axis. I know that sounds pedantic and odd, but these are the things you know when your brother's an artist, even if you never wanted to.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 15th, 2018, 05:07 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Is his White Lantern powerset related to his "taps into all the color" powerset or is that two completely different things? (I think Omega Men is the only Kyle book I've ever read.)
I'm in the same boat. I love that book, but it's kind of a loose take, I gather? My friends say that Kyle's not even Catholic outside of that book.

Not sure if the other White Lanterns do the 'full rainbow' power set thing or not. If not, we probably need a different guy to be the one that establishes the White Lantern mechanics, and then Kyle would be kind of a separate thing.
Old November 15th, 2018, 06:12 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
I'm in the same boat. I love that book, but it's kind of a loose take, I gather? My friends say that Kyle's not even Catholic outside of that book.

Not sure if the other White Lanterns do the 'full rainbow' power set thing or not. If not, we probably need a different guy to be the one that establishes the White Lantern mechanics, and then Kyle would be kind of a separate thing.
He is Catholic. He's just generally not overtly Catholic. The access to the Lantern Spectrum thing exists outside Omega Men. I believe it came out of War of the Green Lanterns. If not that then it was the initial premise of New Guardians.
Old November 16th, 2018, 08:50 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I'm a designer and I think that white grey and black are all wonderful colors that can be used thoughtfully and effectively.

Quote:
I don't believe they do, as Kyle became a White Lantern because he had managed to wield all 7 colors, not the other way around. I'm okay with Kyle not defining the White Lanterns, but I would really like to decide who will. I'm very interested in running at least one White Lantern design, but everybody is looking for definitions of the Corps before that or Kyle happens. So, let's look at our options:

Sinestro and Hal Jordan were the first White Lanterns, which occurred during Blackest Night. They revived a slew of other characters which didn't have any story relevance but are options for more "average" White Lanterns (Superman, Superboy, Animal Man, Wonder Woman, Donna Troy, Ice, Kid Flash, Green Arrow).

Advancing to Brightest Day, 12 characters are revived but immediately discharged from the Corps, so they aren't really White Lanterns. The exception is Deadman, who doesn't wear a White Lantern outfit but acts as one for quite some time. I'm interested in running Brightest Day Deadman as an Event Hero, but not soon, and he's also not really standard fare. During Brightest Day, Batman is briefly a White Lantern, as well as Swamp Thing, who is the White Lantern write-up I've got in-sanctum.

Enter New 52, after which Kyle Rayner is the only person to successfully wield a White Power Ring up to the present.

I anybody has any of the DC75th set Heroclix (first paragraph, Sinestro/Hal/Superman etc.), I would be happy to work on a write-up for an "average" White Lantern character to get this ball rolling.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 16th, 2018, 09:04 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

Kyle does it as a White Lantern outside of Omega Men

What's up with claymation?
Old November 17th, 2018, 10:13 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

NAME = THE BATMAN WHO LAUGHS
SECRET IDENTITY = BRUCE WAYNE

SPECIES = NIGHTMARE
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = TORMENTOR
PERSONALITY = SADISTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

DARK KNIGHTS RISING

After taking a turn with The Batman Who Laughs, you may take a turn with one other figure with the species of Nightmare you control, and you may not take any further additional turns.

...IS A BATMAN WHO WINS

When The Batman Who Laughs is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Nth Metal Mace special power, the most wounds The Batman Who Laughs can take for this attack is one.

ALL JUST PROBLEMS TO SOLVE
Start the game with 3 black Solution markers on this card. When The Batman Who Laughs attacks an opponent's Unique or Event Hero, place one black Solution marker on that card. For each black Solution marker on a figure's card, The Batman Who Laughs rolls one extra attack die when attacking that figure. After The Batman Who Laughs attacks an opponent's Unique or Event Hero that has three black Solution markers on its card, roll the 20-sided die. On a 20 or higher, select one power on that figure's card. That figure may not use that power for the rest of the game.

CROW...BAR! SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 2 Attack 3

The Batman Who Laughs may attack with Crow...Bar! Special Attack up to three additional times.

Old November 17th, 2018, 10:14 PM

"It was simple, really. Killing my world. No matter what they threw at me-armies of villains, alien tyrants, the wrath of god-they were all just problems to solve. One by one. Methodically. With precision. And blood."

Old November 17th, 2018, 10:29 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I don’t think the DC Universe Mini will work for this. (Just my guess, could be wrong.) However, since this new Clix set is Rebirth themed, I’m almost sure they’ll have him in there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy